The Twilight Saga

Fran's Discussions (369)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"JJ, I know what your saying makes sense...But I still think there might be something…"

Fran replied May 25, 2010 to An Open Discussion On All Topics Related To "Eclipse" And All TWI-Current Events.

657 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by JJ

"Hi Doc, Ok so I have this observation/question reguarding Eclipe....Billy seems ver…"

Fran replied May 25, 2010 to An Open Discussion On All Topics Related To "Eclipse" And All TWI-Current Events.

657 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by JJ

"Hi Doc, I had replied to this one on the Midnight Sun draft, so I copied it for you,…"

Fran replied May 23, 2010 to The Bella Italia Revelation ! ! Bella’s “observant perceptiveness:” What is it’s impact on “Bella and Edward’s” relationship?

9 May 24, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Debbie you make a excellent point on the wolves being there during the training, I h…"

Fran replied May 21, 2010 to Jasper And The First "Vampire-Werewolf" War! Your Advice, AND Was It Right For Bella To Allow The Quileutes And The Cullens To Risk Dying To Save Her, When She Refused To Allow "Her" Edward To?

25 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"Doc, "Was Bella being selfish by protecting Edward?" I would have to say for this y…"

Fran replied May 20, 2010 to Jasper And The First "Vampire-Werewolf" War! Your Advice, AND Was It Right For Bella To Allow The Quileutes And The Cullens To Risk Dying To Save Her, When She Refused To Allow "Her" Edward To?

25 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"Hi Doc, If you were Jasper, how would you rank your vampire warriors, from your str…"

Fran replied May 20, 2010 to Jasper And The First "Vampire-Werewolf" War! Your Advice, AND Was It Right For Bella To Allow The Quileutes And The Cullens To Risk Dying To Save Her, When She Refused To Allow "Her" Edward To?

25 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"Have read all 4 books at the very least 20 times now."

Fran replied May 20, 2010 to how many times have you read it

9 May 21, 2010
Reply by ShannonP

"Then again maybe it has something to do with Jasper's past (flashback) or even Rosal…"

Fran replied May 10, 2010 to Eclipse in trouble? Too Dark? What possibly could have gone wrong?

19 May 14, 2010
Reply by Christopher D Welker

"Hi Doc, I did not think that Eclipse was too dark, far from it. The book is simply…"

Fran replied May 10, 2010 to Eclipse in trouble? Too Dark? What possibly could have gone wrong?

19 May 14, 2010
Reply by Christopher D Welker

"Your welcome Doc."

Fran replied May 8, 2010 to Rosalie - competetive catcher? Baby snatcher? conspiracy hatcher?

35 May 12, 2010
Reply by Debbie Adams

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service