The Twilight Saga

Toni Ann Whitmore's Discussions (668)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice!!!! I like how bold the colors are!!!!"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied May 19, 2010 to THE NEWEST ECLIPSE POSTER!!!

5 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Nicole Alice Giles

"yes. i think that edward and bella belong together and i think its just natural that…"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied May 18, 2010 to "Will Bella Ever Be Normal Again?" That Was The Question Charlie Was Indirectly Asking Alice. BUT: What was Alice's Answer? And Do You Agree With Her? Those Are The Rose Questions For Today.

81 May 25, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"Wow your perception is very good! i do agree with you wholeheartly JJ. I think Edwar…"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied May 18, 2010 to Jacob Black's metamorphosis (definition: the change of an animal into it's adult form) from a "typical" teenager into An Alpha "Werewolf "

32 May 30, 2010
Reply by JJ

"I totally agree with you. I do believe that Bella wanted to hope that Edward would b…"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied May 17, 2010 to "Will Bella Ever Be Normal Again?" That Was The Question Charlie Was Indirectly Asking Alice. BUT: What was Alice's Answer? And Do You Agree With Her? Those Are The Rose Questions For Today.

81 May 25, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"Well, Bella was not normal because she loved Edward deeply. She may have loved Jacob…"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied May 17, 2010 to "Will Bella Ever Be Normal Again?" That Was The Question Charlie Was Indirectly Asking Alice. BUT: What was Alice's Answer? And Do You Agree With Her? Those Are The Rose Questions For Today.

81 May 25, 2010
Reply by Georgia

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service