The Twilight Saga

Toni Ann Whitmore's Discussions (668)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"hmm I will have to come back to this!!! I need to think about this! Good question!"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied Oct 5, 2010 to What's Up With Phil? Was Bella Right? Is It Just Asking For Trouble For A Woman To Marry Someone Outside Of Her Own "Age Group?"

12 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"even LONG after his father passed away. even if his dad passed, Carlisle is still al…"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied Sep 21, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"I would have advised Edward to have something that has Bella's scent so that when th…"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied Sep 15, 2010 to What Could Edward Have Done To Help Him Acclimate To Bella's Sent ? OR: What Advice Would You Have Given Edward To Help Him Solve His Dilemma?"

16 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Hmmm good discussion. I will have to get back to that when I have more time to think…"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied Sep 12, 2010 to What Could Edward Have Done To Help Him Acclimate To Bella's Sent ? OR: What Advice Would You Have Given Edward To Help Him Solve His Dilemma?"

16 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"omg good points Daisy!!! :) brilliant thoughts!"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied Sep 5, 2010 to Bella's emotional roller coaster like "stroll" through Port Angeles. "WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?"

18 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Fran

"She was terrified of the gang because there were too many men and she was only one.…"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied Sep 4, 2010 to Bella's emotional roller coaster like "stroll" through Port Angeles. "WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?"

18 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Fran

"hmm okay. well apparently i have to read breaking dawn again. LOL. I will have to ge…"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied Aug 27, 2010 to Bella's Third Wife Stunt

79 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"I think Bella did cut herself. Also, Victoria did get distracted because of the smel…"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied Aug 26, 2010 to Bella's Third Wife Stunt

79 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Before Bella found out that Edward was a vampire, she did feel a shiver of fear at f…"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied Aug 17, 2010 to Why, "It Doesn't Matter" matters so much in the novel "Twilight"

15 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by KimmieCullen - Black

"that is a very true and a good insight Shannon. it is true. there were so many level…"

Toni Ann Whitmore replied Aug 16, 2010 to "Understanding Edward And Charlie's Complex Relationship" A White Rose Discussion

27 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service