The Twilight Saga

Trisha Brown's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I knew Bella wasn't dead but I still cried with Jacob. lol"

Trisha Brown replied Nov 22, 2011 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"Stephenie Meyer has been involved in the adaptation of her Twilight saga books to fi…"

Trisha Brown replied Nov 22, 2011 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"Not at all for me. I pictured a little copper colored ringlet curly headed girl with…"

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"I did! I like how they portray Arrow's intentions right off the bat. This next movie…"

Trisha Brown replied Nov 21, 2011 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"I loved that about the music as well!  "

Trisha Brown replied Nov 21, 2011 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"I would like to add that I think this is Jacob's best performance out of all the mov…"

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"I think they did a lovely job sticking with the book this time. I loved it just as m…"

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"Do you think that "Twilight" is such a powerful meme and genre altering work that it…"

Trisha Brown replied Nov 3, 2010 to The Vampire Genre, literary memes, and the "Twilight Saga."

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"LOL I see what you mean. If only everyone were held accountable for negligence in do…"

Trisha Brown replied Sep 21, 2010 to "Rolling Stone Magazine's" review of "Twilight." How do you feel about their conclusions? And, how would you respond to their re-viewer's opinions?

16 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"Just out of interest which do you think would be a greater sacrifice? That the loss…"

Trisha Brown replied Sep 21, 2010 to "Hungers, that I don't even understand. Hungers that are foreign to me.".... "Is it always like this?"

11 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service