The Twilight Saga

Doc B M.D.'s Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Manuel, Great points, as usual, your observation that Bella is aware of "everyt…"

Doc B M.D. replied Jan 4, 2011 to Just What Was It, About Bella? OR "The Blood, Body, Personality Discussion?"

6 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by JJ

"Dear Redjeb, I think that you hit on the key point experience and maturity. I am a p…"

Doc B M.D. replied Jan 3, 2011 to "TO BE OR NOT TO BE A WOMAN!" OR, Bella Swan ? "How old does a girl have to be, to be a woman?"

10 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Trisha Brown

"Dear Dawn,, You make some excellent observations. I certainly agree that it is in Ed…"

Doc B M.D. replied Jan 2, 2011 to But: What Really IS Edward Cullen's CHARACTER Like?

2 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Dear Nalisha, You make excellence sense. Especially the line,  "You need to be able…"

Doc B M.D. replied Jan 2, 2011 to How Do Vampires Have Fun?

1 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"You make an excellent point. I think that, the fact that, Edward loved her was the k…"

Doc B M.D. replied Jan 1, 2011 to Just What Was It, About Bella? OR "The Blood, Body, Personality Discussion?"

6 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by JJ

"Dear Lauralynn, When I first hear Dennis's hypothesis I was somewhat skeptical. But…"

Doc B M.D. replied Jan 1, 2011 to WHAT DID BELLA MOST WANT FROM EDWARD? "Twilight's answer to "Freud's Conundrum" OR: Was Prager right?

4 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Dawn Rose Gawthorpe

"Dear Natshane, Leah would be a good choice. I keep thinking how Carlisle (the elder)…"

Doc B M.D. replied Dec 31, 2010 to If Bella And Edward Had, Had A Son? Which Well Known Girl/Woman Would You Have Matched Him With.

5 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Morgan Celia Myers

"Dear Doc, FYI: If memory serves me. The beautiful Marianne Dashwood was sixteen and…"

Doc B M.D. replied Dec 29, 2010 to "TO BE OR NOT TO BE A WOMAN!" OR, Bella Swan ? "How old does a girl have to be, to be a woman?"

10 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Trisha Brown

"Dear Isadora, THE CULLENS!! What a great point. EC, Q PP. "I already think of you as…"

Doc B M.D. replied Dec 28, 2010 to WHY Didn't Bella Take Her Life?

15 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Samantha Lynne Smith

"Dear Akkilynn, This question would be related to "New Moon." But (after 200? some di…"

Doc B M.D. replied Dec 28, 2010 to WHY Didn't Bella Take Her Life?

15 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Samantha Lynne Smith

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service