The Twilight Saga

Doc B M.D.'s Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"An excellent point. I also think that Bella made the decision because "Bella is so B…"

Doc B M.D. replied Dec 28, 2010 to What Would Bella Have Named her Son?

8 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Lauralynn

". Lauralynn makes an interesting point about Bella referring to "nudger" as "EJ" (Ed…"

8 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Lauralynn

"Great point about the legal rights of the mother. I also have the feeling that Bella…"

8 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Lauralynn

"Dear Robin, I agree with you. I don't think Bella could have taken her life. BECAUSE…"

Doc B M.D. replied Dec 26, 2010 to WHY Didn't Bella Take Her Life?

15 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Samantha Lynne Smith

"  Dear Jacklin,   What a wonderful question. I think that at it's heart is the under…"

Doc B M.D. replied Dec 23, 2010 to What would have happend if renesme had of been a boy and Leah had imprinted on him?

5 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"You make great points. I would love to join you and get to know Carlisle over dinner…"

Doc B M.D. replied Nov 19, 2010 to What "Exactly" do you think Carlisle DID?

8 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"Dear O-Negative, "Sheep of different "sheep-folds" what a perfect scriptural referen…"

Doc B M.D. replied Oct 20, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"Dear Spegs, I agree with you. To me, maturity and knowledge are two entirely differe…"

Doc B M.D. replied Oct 20, 2010 to What's Up With Phil? Was Bella Right? Is It Just Asking For Trouble For A Woman To Marry Someone Outside Of Her Own "Age Group?"

12 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"Please forgive me. I refered to the Electra complex and never mentioned where it c…"

Doc B M.D. replied Aug 7, 2010 to "Understanding Edward And Charlie's Complex Relationship" A White Rose Discussion

27 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Dear KB, Gear great points, Your final one "I think their situation is a classic exa…"

Doc B M.D. replied Aug 7, 2010 to "Understanding Edward And Charlie's Complex Relationship" A White Rose Discussion

27 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service