The Twilight Saga

daisy's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"That's quite a difficult question, I didn't consider myself a women till I was at le…"

daisy replied Jan 16, 2011 to "TO BE OR NOT TO BE A WOMAN!" OR, Bella Swan ? "How old does a girl have to be, to be a woman?"

10 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Trisha Brown

"Hiya... I didn't feel reading the book that Bella had such negative feelings toward…"

daisy replied Oct 5, 2010 to What's Up With Phil? Was Bella Right? Is It Just Asking For Trouble For A Woman To Marry Someone Outside Of Her Own "Age Group?"

12 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"Hi Doc B Md, We know that Carlisle has taken the morals he had with him into immort…"

daisy replied Sep 27, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"Thanks Toni"

daisy replied Sep 5, 2010 to Bella's emotional roller coaster like "stroll" through Port Angeles. "WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?"

18 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Fran

"Interesting topic Doc B Md, I have always enjoyed reading "youth" books, even into…"

daisy replied Aug 6, 2010 to Using "The Twilight Saga" to study Stephanie Meyer's writing style. Analyzing the literary strengths and weaknesses of her works.

27 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"I loved Breaking Dawn, I can really identify with Bella in some aspects in thisnovel…"

daisy replied Jul 8, 2010 to Which Twilight Book Is Your Favorite?

13 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Valeria Petrova

"i must av been that excited to be there at the twas ime that I was seeing things....…"

daisy replied Jul 8, 2010 to What visual flaws did you notice in the movie Eclipse.

15 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"Indeed verytender, made my heart melt, aaahh....."

daisy replied Jul 8, 2010 to BETTER THAN THE BOOK, "ECLIPSE" MOMENTS ? Were there any moments in the movie "Eclipse" that you thought were even better than the Novel's?

45 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Autumn Traylor

"I haven't as yet got my favourite moment yet, I'll have to watch it a few more times…"

daisy replied Jul 6, 2010 to BETTER THAN THE BOOK, "ECLIPSE" MOMENTS ? Were there any moments in the movie "Eclipse" that you thought were even better than the Novel's?

45 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Autumn Traylor

"If Laurent would have seen the Cullens and Edward was there, Edward would have heard…"

daisy replied Jul 5, 2010 to How would Irina know that Laurent was killed by wolves?

13 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by daisy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service