The Twilight Saga

Doc B M.D.'s Discussions (1,768)

Discussions Replied To (922) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Keli, K, the alpha can never command the pack to harm to the object of anothe…"

Doc B M.D. replied Mar 4, 2010 to Werewolf Imprinting, Alpha orders, and Love Bonds

26 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by burleighjmatthew

"Dear Shannon, S,Sam's command... From a writing standpoint this command was brilli…"

Doc B M.D. replied Mar 4, 2010 to Werewolf Imprinting, Alpha orders, and Love Bonds

26 Mar 5, 2010

"Good Afternoon Gigi, G, isn't really explored a lot in the books: Doc one of the th…"

26 Mar 5, 2010

"Dear Natshane, You said that your parents love bond reminded you Carlisle and Esme'…"

26 Mar 5, 2010

"Dear Susan, IT IS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU. We have missed you for a few days. I am gl…"

26 Mar 5, 2010

"Dear Shunan, Shunan, "I think the love bond is strongest" Doc: I tend to agree with…"

26 Mar 5, 2010

""

Doc B M.D. replied Mar 4, 2010 to There Are Some Wonderful, Wonderful Romantic Quotes in Twilight. But Which One Is Your VERY Favorite? And Why ?

99 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Dear Mz T, You make excellent points. Thanks you for the follow up, Doc PS. In the…"

26 Mar 5, 2010

"Dear Fran You bring up an excellent point. Most of us look at "The Twilight Saga"…"

26 Mar 5, 2010

"Dear Spegs It (Bella and Edward's love bond) was developed, it's a choice....for me…"

Doc B M.D. replied Mar 3, 2010 to Werewolf Imprinting, Alpha orders, and Love Bonds

26 Mar 5, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service