The Twilight Saga

Fran's Discussions (369)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Shannon I agree. What we saw of him in the movie, is exactly what we needed to s…"

Fran replied Aug 15, 2012 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"For me, I would have to say that, you finally see a different side to Edward. One of…"

Fran replied Aug 1, 2012 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"Manuel,    I agree with you. I personally would LOVE to know the complete Alice stor…"

Fran replied Aug 19, 2011 to "Breaking Dawn" The Movie: Just How Much of Alice's Story Would You Like To See?

23 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Erika Koons

"Another thought, It was kinda his own epiphany. He could also see himself as a man i…"

Fran replied Sep 30, 2010 to Edward's temporary belief that Bella was dead, "destroyed" much of his "blood lust," his desire for her blood. Why was that?

6 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by pat

"Hi Doc, Edward's temporary belief that Bella was dead, "destroyed" much of his "blo…"

Fran replied Sep 18, 2010 to Edward's temporary belief that Bella was dead, "destroyed" much of his "blood lust," his desire for her blood. Why was that?

6 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by pat

"Doc, For your extra credit, Yes it was very true from the start...I was just startin…"

Fran replied Sep 16, 2010 to What Could Edward Have Done To Help Him Acclimate To Bella's Sent ? OR: What Advice Would You Have Given Edward To Help Him Solve His Dilemma?"

16 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Manuel, great point about her scent being on him and the car.It was also on his Jack…"

Fran replied Sep 14, 2010 to What Could Edward Have Done To Help Him Acclimate To Bella's Sent ? OR: What Advice Would You Have Given Edward To Help Him Solve His Dilemma?"

16 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Hi Doc, White Rose Discussion Question: What advice would you have given Edward to…"

Fran replied Sep 12, 2010 to What Could Edward Have Done To Help Him Acclimate To Bella's Sent ? OR: What Advice Would You Have Given Edward To Help Him Solve His Dilemma?"

16 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Hi Doc, White Rose Discussion Question: What do you think were SOME of the feelings…"

Fran replied Sep 11, 2010 to "Hungers, that I don't even understand. Hungers that are foreign to me.".... "Is it always like this?"

11 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"Doc, You ask a interesting question.....I would like to think that if Bella was happ…"

Fran replied Sep 11, 2010 to Bella's emotional roller coaster like "stroll" through Port Angeles. "WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?"

18 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Fran

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service