The Twilight Saga

spegs's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"It (Breaking Dawn 1)---for me--- is the best so far in all the saga. Because of the…"

spegs replied Apr 9, 2012 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"  present.... I am indeed very excited,specially when i saw the thriller this mornin…"

spegs replied Oct 30, 2011 to Stephenie Meyers Website

7 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Tracey Nicole Faircloth

"well, as for me... I would love to hear what Bella told Rosalie or how Bella asked R…"

spegs replied Feb 1, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"is this true? this is so nice... ; )   Spegs"

spegs replied Jan 9, 2011 to Bella's lullaby with Lyrics,BEFOR THE MOVIE WAS MADE!!!Plz read,tell me what u think!!!

29 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by spegs

"Dear Doc B, Whoah... how many months was did i left the site? I miss this... well a…"

spegs replied Oct 19, 2010 to What's Up With Phil? Was Bella Right? Is It Just Asking For Trouble For A Woman To Marry Someone Outside Of Her Own "Age Group?"

12 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"Dear Doc B, I think It would be the time that Edward would really find a way to be…"

spegs replied Jun 16, 2010 to "BREE TANNER" A Discussion Of, ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS, Related To The Novella.

170 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Dear Doc B, Interesting question... If I would be Bella... then I'll leave my tribe…"

spegs replied Jun 11, 2010 to If Bella and Jacob had married. And sixty years later Jacob had imprinted on "a second wife" what would have happened?

47 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by JJ

"Dear Doc B, I actually have 4 out of the 6 pictures above. they would be; -Carlisle…"

spegs replied May 21, 2010 to Casting Actors For Romantic Movies, And Screen Test "Kissing Marathons!" Do You Think That You Have, What It Takes?

21 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Dear Doc B, This Is really an Interesting topic.. Well.if I was Jasper the rankings…"

spegs replied May 19, 2010 to Jasper And The First "Vampire-Werewolf" War! Your Advice, AND Was It Right For Bella To Allow The Quileutes And The Cullens To Risk Dying To Save Her, When She Refused To Allow "Her" Edward To?

25 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"Dear Doc B, I think I love the kissing scene in the book.. I don't know but maybe,…"

spegs replied May 8, 2010 to Bella and Edward's first kiss ! Did you prefer the scene in the novel or the movie ?

60 May 16, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service