The Twilight Saga

Georgia's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it was one of those classic Father-son relationships where the father wants…"

Georgia replied Nov 8, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"That's a nice one!! I think that what James said about "The Older Vampire" was that…"

Georgia replied Nov 8, 2010 to Did Alice love the "Older Vampire." The one who saved her life?

12 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"I couldn't have said it better myself! And I really wanted to hear Bree's side of th…"

Georgia replied Jul 4, 2010 to "BREE TANNER" A Discussion Of, ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS, Related To The Novella.

170 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Do any of us know what happens after we die? And we have souls, right? We don't even…"

Georgia replied Jul 4, 2010 to "BREE TANNER" A Discussion Of, ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS, Related To The Novella.

170 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Bree and Diego were both quite clever! They were careful and watched their backs! If…"

170 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Gt rid of him! She was counting on Riley to destact Edward so she could kill Bella a…"

170 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"He probably didn't want to! Maybe Riley and Victoria tortured him to get infomation…"

170 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Well Edward, Carlisle and Jasper would go after her and trust they would have found…"

170 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"I completely agree! Aro would have been ruthless! Bella said it herself that if Aro…"

Georgia replied Jun 15, 2010 to Alice Cullen....

21 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Renesmee's Mother

"Thanks Doc! I found it! It's just hilarious!!"

Georgia replied Jun 14, 2010 to MTV Movie Awards 2010... All Twilight All The Time!... What Moments During The Event Caught Your Eye?... And What Moments Got You Thinking That....?

87 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Robin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service