The Twilight Saga

Lauralynn's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Who's your favorite character?  "

Lauralynn replied Jan 10, 2011 to Which director got the look of the look of the charaters right between Twilight and New Moon?

5 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"Overall, I'ld have to agree.  Though I think Alice's hair is more accurate to the bo…"

Lauralynn replied Jan 10, 2011 to Which director got the look of the look of the charaters right between Twilight and New Moon?

5 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"If you go back and read in Breaking Dawn Jake said he first stripped down in front o…"

Lauralynn replied Jan 10, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"Oh, of course.  Stephenie would never allow that, and they did it for Eclipse if you…"

Lauralynn replied Jan 10, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"True, but can't you just see Billy's eyes getting wide and him stumbling backwards t…"

Lauralynn replied Jan 9, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"I don't remember that scene from NM.  It must be really fast.   There are a lot of s…"

Lauralynn replied Jan 9, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"Melissa never has either one of them declare their love for each other in any of the…"

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"Hmmmm.......well..... I wonder if she then is responsible for how Bella is portrayed…"

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"Call me stupid, but who is Melisa?  Sorry, but when it comes to the movies I can't r…"

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"I thought of another scene I'ld like to see.  I'ld love to see when Jacob phases in…"

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service