The Twilight Saga

Samantha Lynne Smith's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"My new Alice pic!!!!!"

Samantha Lynne Smith replied Aug 20, 2011 to "Breaking Dawn" The Movie: Just How Much of Alice's Story Would You Like To See?

23 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Erika Koons

"I'll just have to read it again. Thanks"

Samantha Lynne Smith replied Jan 12, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"Talking about Twilight."

Samantha Lynne Smith replied Jan 11, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"Bells never said "I love you" to Edward in the book or the movie. She just said i wa…"

Samantha Lynne Smith replied Jan 10, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"Well i have two favorite characters, The first is Bella because we see all of her ex…"

Samantha Lynne Smith replied Jan 10, 2011 to Which director got the look of the look of the charaters right between Twilight and New Moon?

5 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"I think Chris Weitz Got the look of the charaters better than CatherinenHardwicke be…"

Samantha Lynne Smith replied Jan 10, 2011 to Which director got the look of the look of the charaters right between Twilight and New Moon?

5 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"The wolves in the movie dont take their cloths off unless the know what is comming,…"

Samantha Lynne Smith replied Jan 9, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"Melisa is the screanwriter for the movies. Edward tells bella that he will love her…"

Samantha Lynne Smith replied Jan 9, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"Jake almosed ripped his dad up when he phased the first time just because he said he…"

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"He won't scare like normal people. Bella is just like him when it comes to reality,…"

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service