The Twilight Saga

Jiang Mei's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Answer 1: I believe this was just an insecurity for her. I mean, you've gotta rememb…"

Jiang Mei replied Feb 17, 2010 to Bella's Inappropriately Poor Body Image, And Her Decision To "Win" Edward's Heart.

39 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Doc B M.D.

""Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand…"

Jiang Mei replied Feb 14, 2010 to There Are Some Wonderful, Wonderful Romantic Quotes in Twilight. But Which One Is Your VERY Favorite? And Why ?

99 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"I would say Esme. Just because she seems to have the best attitude about being a vam…"

Jiang Mei replied Jan 28, 2010 to What If ? You Had To Be A "Twilight Saga" Character ?

69 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Rain

"I've seen like six that you've named. 1. Roman Holiday 2. Sabrina 3. Beauty and the…"

Jiang Mei replied Dec 2, 2009 to Romance Movie Lovers Challenge! Other than “Twilight” which of these 100 were your favorite Romance Films ?

161 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Of course!! Just look at Carlisle and Esme!! To quote a girl from YouTube(Lol. I'm q…"

Jiang Mei replied Nov 29, 2009 to Can You Learn What "REAL LOVE" is by reading the "Twilight Saga."

24 May 2, 2010
Reply by JJ

"Bella and Jake. . ."

Jiang Mei replied Nov 29, 2009 to Which Relationship (Edward And Bella’s Or Jacob And Bella’s) Do You feel Would Have A Greater “Scientific” Provability Of Surviving “In The Long Term?” Asked on behalf of Professor

13 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Scarlett Rose

"JACOB!!! All the way! Definitely Jake! :D"

Jiang Mei replied Nov 29, 2009 to Edward Cullen Or Jacob Black: Which One Do You Feel Is The More Handsome Or Physically Attractive ? A Question In Two Parts.

71 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by KB Wolfe

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service