The Twilight Saga

Natshane's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Now that's an interestring question Doc, and I found myself thinking hard to 'produc…"

Natshane replied Jan 6, 2011 to How Do You Feel That Bella "SUBCONSCIOUSLY" Felt About Her Mother Renee?

6 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Hey, that's exactly what I thought! (Charlisle!) hahaha.   She did come up with a fe…"

Natshane replied Dec 27, 2010 to What Would Bella Have Named her Son?

8 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Lauralynn

"Hello Doc! It's nice to be back, and I wish you a belated Merry Christmas:)   Now, t…"

Natshane replied Dec 27, 2010 to If Bella And Edward Had, Had A Son? Which Well Known Girl/Woman Would You Have Matched Him With.

5 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Morgan Celia Myers

"That pretty much summed up Carlisle's 400 years of life, haha! But I have to say tha…"

Natshane replied Nov 17, 2010 to What "Exactly" do you think Carlisle DID?

8 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"Age is just a number, and I don't think age matters much when it comes to love. Thou…"

Natshane replied Oct 5, 2010 to What's Up With Phil? Was Bella Right? Is It Just Asking For Trouble For A Woman To Marry Someone Outside Of Her Own "Age Group?"

12 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"Hi doc! It's a great discussion:) 1) Edward was numb for a very long time, and havi…"

Natshane replied Sep 10, 2010 to "Hungers, that I don't even understand. Hungers that are foreign to me.".... "Is it always like this?"

11 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"Maybe because she is raised in a human world and is very well aware about what human…"

Natshane replied Sep 8, 2010 to Bella's emotional roller coaster like "stroll" through Port Angeles. "WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?"

18 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Fran

"Both Shannon and Buffy really did give good points, and thanks guys for the great an…"

Natshane replied Aug 6, 2010 to Using "The Twilight Saga" to study Stephanie Meyer's writing style. Analyzing the literary strengths and weaknesses of her works.

27 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"1. "I knew I was eager to get to school because I would see Edward Cullen. And that…"

Natshane replied Jul 29, 2010 to "It Was Pathetic. More Than Pathetic, It Was Unhealthy." Analyzing Bella Swan's Self Dialog.

24 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by ShannonP

"Kristen: 'Well, maybe for you. Can't see any flaws on Taylor when he wore them.'"

Natshane replied Jul 15, 2010 to The "THOUGHT BUBBLE" TWILIGHT SAGA DISCUSSION. Can you add another bubble full of thought to these, on going conversations? Just what do you think these Twi-Characters were thinking, or saying anyway

138 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Julitza

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service