The Twilight Saga

KB Wolfe's Discussions (840)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I imagined that she would have a more porcelein doll like apperiance with big haunti…"

KB Wolfe replied Nov 22, 2011 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"Well I took my sister and mom to see the movie. They loved it. My mom was getting te…"

KB Wolfe replied Nov 22, 2011 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"I honestly think this was the best film so far. All the main actors really stepped u…"

KB Wolfe replied Nov 21, 2011 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"I imagine his father was very strict and he inforced his religion on his son. I thin…"

KB Wolfe replied Sep 21, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"Well, I have 2 logical answers for the 1st question. a. Death is unavoidable, so tha…"

KB Wolfe replied Sep 4, 2010 to Bella's emotional roller coaster like "stroll" through Port Angeles. "WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?"

18 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Fran

"This is a little off topic, but I love the Hannibal pic. "Silence of the Lambs" is m…"

KB Wolfe replied Sep 2, 2010 to Bella to Mike: Quote, "I am writing my English term paper on the topic: 'Was Shakespeare's portrayal of women misogynistic?"

16 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"1. I think Bella chose this topic because she hates to seem like a weak frail young…"

KB Wolfe replied Sep 2, 2010 to Bella to Mike: Quote, "I am writing my English term paper on the topic: 'Was Shakespeare's portrayal of women misogynistic?"

16 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"1. If it mattered to Bella that he was a vampire, I don't think she would be with hi…"

KB Wolfe replied Aug 15, 2010 to Why, "It Doesn't Matter" matters so much in the novel "Twilight"

15 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by KimmieCullen - Black

"I think Edward respected him. I think Charlie disliked him for hurting his daughter…"

KB Wolfe replied Aug 1, 2010 to "Understanding Edward And Charlie's Complex Relationship" A White Rose Discussion

27 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Rob: Oh goody, we match!"

KB Wolfe replied Jul 14, 2010 to The "THOUGHT BUBBLE" TWILIGHT SAGA DISCUSSION. Can you add another bubble full of thought to these, on going conversations? Just what do you think these Twi-Characters were thinking, or saying anyway

138 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Julitza

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service