The Twilight Saga

nycmaire's Discussions (171)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I can back JJ on that. SM did write the backstory about Esme that JJ so kindly and p…"

nycmaire replied Jan 8, 2011 to Just WHEN Do You Think That Carlisle And Esme Fell In Love?

15 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"Ive had a thought running about in my head ever since I read and put in my 2 cents a…"

nycmaire replied Nov 14, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"The relationship between Carlisle and his father was probably that of the obedient s…"

nycmaire replied Sep 22, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"Scrath that part about Edward tending to bella's wounds. I also said that yes, i do…"

nycmaire replied Aug 26, 2010 to Bella's Third Wife Stunt

79 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Yes, I think Bella cut herself or at least that is the impression SM gives us. I hav…"

nycmaire replied Aug 26, 2010 to Bella's Third Wife Stunt

79 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Bella: Wait a sec. Oh My Gosh...tell me you didn't....really...you did it...you real…"

nycmaire replied Jul 21, 2010 to The "THOUGHT BUBBLE" TWILIGHT SAGA DISCUSSION. Can you add another bubble full of thought to these, on going conversations? Just what do you think these Twi-Characters were thinking, or saying anyway

138 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Julitza

"Edward: You better believe I remember. You honestly don't think I asked you to marry…"

nycmaire replied Jul 19, 2010 to The "THOUGHT BUBBLE" TWILIGHT SAGA DISCUSSION. Can you add another bubble full of thought to these, on going conversations? Just what do you think these Twi-Characters were thinking, or saying anyway

138 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Julitza

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service