The Twilight Saga

Michelle Monroe's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's what I think should have been included: * Charlie confronted with Bella and E…"

Michelle Monroe replied Apr 22, 2012 to What is missing from Breaking Dawn part 1 movie....

12 May 20, 2012
Reply by Xyra Silverleaf

"Hi Doc!  It's so wonderful to hear from you again!!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and y…"

Michelle Monroe replied Nov 24, 2011 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"Hi Everyone! I just thought of some other major, terrific scenes I'd love to see! 1.…"

Michelle Monroe replied Jan 30, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"Twilight was perfect in its own way: Bella's prom dress, Edward's gray peacoat, Carl…"

Michelle Monroe replied Jan 24, 2011 to Which director got the look of the look of the charaters right between Twilight and New Moon?

5 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"Yes, JJ. Elizabeth Reaser and Peter Facinelli don't get enough of the credit as they…"

Michelle Monroe replied Jan 15, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"Hi all!   I thought of other nice scenes to add! It's been nice to finally see Rosal…"

Michelle Monroe replied Jan 15, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"I think I'd love to see: 1) Esme & Carlisle's love story right up to Carlisle pr…"

Michelle Monroe replied Jan 10, 2011 to Which new, "not in the book" scenes would you like to see in the up coming "Breaking Dawn" movies?

46 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by spegs

"I spent several hours reading items on this website, JJ---thanks again! I bookmarked…"

Michelle Monroe replied Jan 10, 2011 to Just WHEN Do You Think That Carlisle And Esme Fell In Love?

15 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"Wow another website I need to check out and get more background about the characters…"

Michelle Monroe replied Jan 8, 2011 to Just WHEN Do You Think That Carlisle And Esme Fell In Love?

15 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"Hi! This is so charming ---and so completely true!!! I can "hear" this in Edward's h…"

Michelle Monroe replied Jan 8, 2011 to Bella's lullaby with Lyrics,BEFOR THE MOVIE WAS MADE!!!Plz read,tell me what u think!!!

29 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by spegs

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service