The Twilight Saga

Debbie Adams's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (328) Replies Latest Activity

"I think this movie was the best yet.They added things that where not in the book and…"

Debbie Adams replied Mar 22, 2012 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"Wow, that is a good qustion and I don't think that when Bella's mom married Phil, he…"

Debbie Adams replied Oct 7, 2010 to What's Up With Phil? Was Bella Right? Is It Just Asking For Trouble For A Woman To Marry Someone Outside Of Her Own "Age Group?"

12 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"I cant agree with you more. As always you have the gift of putting what I am thinkin…"

Debbie Adams replied Aug 28, 2010 to Bella's Third Wife Stunt

79 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Doc, enjoy your self and hope you will be back soon. I miss everyone too."

Debbie Adams replied Aug 26, 2010 to The "THOUGHT BUBBLE" TWILIGHT SAGA DISCUSSION. Can you add another bubble full of thought to these, on going conversations? Just what do you think these Twi-Characters were thinking, or saying anyway

138 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Julitza

"so true, look at all of us"

Debbie Adams replied Aug 16, 2010 to Using "The Twilight Saga" to study Stephanie Meyer's writing style. Analyzing the literary strengths and weaknesses of her works.

27 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"When you truely love someone you it does not matter about there past what matters is…"

Debbie Adams replied Aug 16, 2010 to Why, "It Doesn't Matter" matters so much in the novel "Twilight"

15 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by KimmieCullen - Black

"I will say this about SM, I didn't read at all did not have time for books (I Thougt…"

Debbie Adams replied Aug 13, 2010 to Using "The Twilight Saga" to study Stephanie Meyer's writing style. Analyzing the literary strengths and weaknesses of her works.

27 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"I will ponder a while on this Hope to get back to it before I go back to work."

Debbie Adams replied Aug 7, 2010 to "Understanding Edward And Charlie's Complex Relationship" A White Rose Discussion

27 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"I will have to agree with manuel, that was a great analysis. What a great question"

Debbie Adams replied Aug 7, 2010 to Using "The Twilight Saga" to study Stephanie Meyer's writing style. Analyzing the literary strengths and weaknesses of her works.

27 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Wow Doc, Love the question I too will have to think about it. but the one thing, was…"

Debbie Adams replied Jul 27, 2010 to The First Time Bella Dreamt About Edward, And THAT Dream's Critical Importance To The "Twilight Saga."

19 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Doc B M.D.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service