The Twilight Saga

ulfah samodra's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"the other one"

ulfah samodra replied Jun 24, 2010 to "Twilight Saga" Photo Study. Post Your Favorite "Twilight Saga" Photos Here. And Then Tell Us, WHAT IT IS ABOUT THEM, That You Particularly Like. Or What "Twi-Message" You Feel They Convey.

97 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by JJ

"this is my favorite, I can see in this picture that Edward can take care of Bella "

ulfah samodra replied Jun 24, 2010 to "Twilight Saga" Photo Study. Post Your Favorite "Twilight Saga" Photos Here. And Then Tell Us, WHAT IT IS ABOUT THEM, That You Particularly Like. Or What "Twi-Message" You Feel They Convey.

97 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by JJ

"ok,,thank's"

ulfah samodra replied Jun 16, 2010 to "BREE TANNER" A Discussion Of, ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS, Related To The Novella.

170 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"I'm sorry, that novel still not sell in my country,so I haven't read that"

ulfah samodra replied Jun 16, 2010 to "BREE TANNER" A Discussion Of, ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS, Related To The Novella.

170 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"1;Carlisle 2;Esme 3;Edward I like Carlisle and Esme, because They really love their…"

ulfah samodra replied Jun 1, 2010 to In Your Opinion, Who Were The Best Cullens?

30 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"I like when Bella ask about Tanya in Edward's room, when Jacob kiss Bella and I like…"

ulfah samodra replied Jun 1, 2010 to What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Novel "Eclipse" (The Scene, Or Quote That You Enjoyed The Very Most)

44 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"Maybe I will choose a vampire if they like the Cullen."

ulfah samodra replied Jun 1, 2010 to Would You Rather Marry A Werewolf Or A Vampire ? Jacob's Question From "Eclipse"

44 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"Fire and Ice,Compromise and when Jacob kiss Bella"

ulfah samodra replied May 29, 2010 to What do you want to see in the movie Eclipse from the book?

6 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Aaron Harp

"Hi Doc Alice could answer, perhaps with the return of Edward, Bella will be back to…"

ulfah samodra replied May 14, 2010 to "Will Bella Ever Be Normal Again?" That Was The Question Charlie Was Indirectly Asking Alice. BUT: What was Alice's Answer? And Do You Agree With Her? Those Are The Rose Questions For Today.

81 May 25, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"night before the fight with Victoria,when Bella very cold and Jacob hug her with his…"

ulfah samodra replied May 4, 2010 to Which Scene Or Scenes In The Novel "Eclipse," Most Make You Think About "FIRE AND ICE ?"

25 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by JJ

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service