The Twilight Saga

Robin's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (198) Replies Latest Activity

"Ahhh, why Buffy the Vampire Slayer of course!?!  Haha, just kidding :)  "

Robin replied Dec 30, 2010 to If Bella And Edward Had, Had A Son? Which Well Known Girl/Woman Would You Have Matched Him With.

5 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Morgan Celia Myers

"Hi Doc!!  Long time.  Happy Holidays!   I think Bella would have taken her life had…"

Robin replied Dec 26, 2010 to WHY Didn't Bella Take Her Life?

15 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Samantha Lynne Smith

"Great response! Welcome back Doc! We've missed you. Can't wait for the movie to go o…"

Robin replied Nov 16, 2010 to What "Exactly" do you think Carlisle DID?

8 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"Without reading further than the second post, "I steeled myself . . . " means to me…"

Robin replied Aug 26, 2010 to Bella's Third Wife Stunt

79 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"LOL, LOVE THE PHOTO!! Welcome back Doc Holiday!"

Robin replied Aug 26, 2010 to The "THOUGHT BUBBLE" TWILIGHT SAGA DISCUSSION. Can you add another bubble full of thought to these, on going conversations? Just what do you think these Twi-Characters were thinking, or saying anyway

138 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Julitza

"LOL, Ditto! I'm going to be in Vegas this weekend . . . Doc, where are you?? :)"

Robin replied Aug 26, 2010 to The "THOUGHT BUBBLE" TWILIGHT SAGA DISCUSSION. Can you add another bubble full of thought to these, on going conversations? Just what do you think these Twi-Characters were thinking, or saying anyway

138 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Julitza

"That dog is too freakin' cute!!!"

Robin replied Aug 23, 2010 to The "THOUGHT BUBBLE" TWILIGHT SAGA DISCUSSION. Can you add another bubble full of thought to these, on going conversations? Just what do you think these Twi-Characters were thinking, or saying anyway

138 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Julitza

"I actually like her better in this photo. Better make-up I suppose."

Robin replied Jul 12, 2010 to An Open Discussion On All Topics Related To "Eclipse" And All TWI-Current Events.

657 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by JJ

"R - Is that hair really stuck to her lipstick?"

Robin replied Jul 11, 2010 to "Twilight Saga" Photo Study. Post Your Favorite "Twilight Saga" Photos Here. And Then Tell Us, WHAT IT IS ABOUT THEM, That You Particularly Like. Or What "Twi-Message" You Feel They Convey.

97 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by JJ

"R to K: See that woman over there, wearing the elephant nose?? I think she made a wr…"

Robin replied Jul 10, 2010 to "Twilight Saga" Photo Study. Post Your Favorite "Twilight Saga" Photos Here. And Then Tell Us, WHAT IT IS ABOUT THEM, That You Particularly Like. Or What "Twi-Message" You Feel They Convey.

97 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by JJ

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service