The Twilight Saga

ppl who annoy me=jasper+papercut's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I HAVE! i met taylor lautner this summer at a dance comp. where he was watching his…"

ppl who annoy me=jasper+papercut replied May 11, 2009 to Have you ever met any of the actors or actresses in real life

3 May 11, 2009
Reply by ppl who annoy me=jasper+papercut

"i have to disagree, liking the books isnt enough. reading them once isn't enough, on…"

ppl who annoy me=jasper+papercut replied May 5, 2009 to ASK YOURSELF ARE YOU A TRUE TWILIGHTER

89 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Chloé Cullen

"ummmmmmmm i don't know what to say.............................. is this a rhetorica…"

ppl who annoy me=jasper+papercut replied May 5, 2009 to Do you think that Alice has sexual thoughts about belle?

20 May 8, 2009
Reply by The Real Aro Volturi

"there really is no point, at the time. Through ou tthe series you will learn that ed…"

ppl who annoy me=jasper+papercut replied Apr 21, 2009 to Chapter 13 question

14 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Shaazia Qureishi

"mike. who said shes sees the course people are on while there on it?"

ppl who annoy me=jasper+papercut replied Apr 21, 2009 to Who said ( in movie version )?

295 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Julitza

"there are several songs that remind me of twilight but one that stands out in my hea…"

ppl who annoy me=jasper+papercut replied Apr 18, 2009 to Songs that remind you of Twilight

20 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by maria j

"A B C C B EDWARD!!!!!!! (EMMETT & JASPER)"

ppl who annoy me=jasper+papercut replied Mar 14, 2009 to How well do you know twilight? take this quiz and find out!!! i am trying to have 1000 ppl write replys!!!

231 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by GemmaJ

"Yes im was totally pissed off? Why ruin the famous quote! Kill the director"

ppl who annoy me=jasper+papercut replied Mar 8, 2009 to Do i dazzle you?

78 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Tweedybird

"oh i know it was definietely after. No false hope its a twilight fans dream come tru…"

ppl who annoy me=jasper+papercut replied Mar 8, 2009 to Potential Hope for Midnight Sun?

12 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Vivian Tran

"i read it. Im immediately in love. It gives a much better view of the world of vampi…"

ppl who annoy me=jasper+papercut replied Mar 7, 2009 to Midnight sun

17 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by nicole cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service