The Twilight Saga

Dawn Rose Gawthorpe's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Besides the glaring ovious mistake of no' glittering Edward' - I really enjoyed this…"

Dawn Rose Gawthorpe replied Nov 20, 2011 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"I think Bella thought her Mum more as a friend and herself as elder in more way than…"

Dawn Rose Gawthorpe replied Jan 6, 2011 to How Do You Feel That Bella "SUBCONSCIOUSLY" Felt About Her Mother Renee?

6 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Yes! Although she seems to be a typical teenager and is going through the normal tee…"

Dawn Rose Gawthorpe replied Jan 5, 2011 to Did Bella have a personality, that was already prone to undergoing a depression?

6 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by manuel castro

"I think there was the initial "spark" and then they grew into thier love.When they a…"

Dawn Rose Gawthorpe replied Jan 5, 2011 to Just WHEN Do You Think That Carlisle And Esme Fell In Love?

15 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"Watching the kid's of today... yes I think it would stand the test of school time..B…"

Dawn Rose Gawthorpe replied Jan 3, 2011 to Could Bella And Edward's relationship, Have "Made It," In Real Life In Your High School? If Edward had Been Human?

6 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"I love the old fashioned manner's but in this day and age it seem's as if this is a…"

Dawn Rose Gawthorpe replied Jan 3, 2011 to WHAT DID BELLA MOST WANT FROM EDWARD? "Twilight's answer to "Freud's Conundrum" OR: Was Prager right?

4 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Dawn Rose Gawthorpe

"1. He has what I would consider "old fashioned" values....eg women are VERY fragile…"

Dawn Rose Gawthorpe replied Dec 28, 2010 to But: What Really IS Edward Cullen's CHARACTER Like?

2 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Lets see... What did Carlise do in 400 odd years....? He became a "lover" of human k…"

Dawn Rose Gawthorpe replied Nov 13, 2010 to What "Exactly" do you think Carlisle DID?

8 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"All of the awkward physical things that Bella feels is wrong for her in "our" world…"

Dawn Rose Gawthorpe replied Jul 23, 2010 to WHY DID BELLA "FIT IN" WITH THE CULLENS? AND WHY DID SHE FIT IN WITH THEIR WORLD?

20 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Edwards love is an old fashioned love- in his time men and women were "open" about h…"

Dawn Rose Gawthorpe replied Mar 29, 2010 to Edward’s Love For Jacob! What Was That All About?

23 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Debbie Adams

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service