The Twilight Saga

Doc B MD's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Hermione: Lady Macbeth is a great choice. Here are some others, listed below.…"

Doc B MD replied Sep 1, 2010 to Bella to Mike: Quote, "I am writing my English term paper on the topic: 'Was Shakespeare's portrayal of women misogynistic?"

16 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"from Sister -Alice From Sister- Alice, Dear Doc, What things did Dr Stone use to dec…"

Doc B MD replied Sep 1, 2010 to Bella to Mike: Quote, "I am writing my English term paper on the topic: 'Was Shakespeare's portrayal of women misogynistic?"

16 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Dear Hermianie, I think that (in Lady Macbeth) you focused in on a very key Shakesp…"

16 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"HI Doc, I'm glad you got a new thread again,i'm always looking forward for your "se…"

Doc B MD replied Aug 31, 2010 to Bella to Mike: Quote, "I am writing my English term paper on the topic: 'Was Shakespeare's portrayal of women misogynistic?"

16 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Dear Addison, What a facinating response. I hadn't even considered it. But now tha…"

Doc B MD replied Aug 31, 2010 to Bella to Mike: Quote, "I am writing my English term paper on the topic: 'Was Shakespeare's portrayal of women misogynistic?"

16 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"DEAR ROBIN, PROFESSOR BUTTONS SAYS THANKS, SHANNON HAD DROPPED ME A NOTE ASKING WHER…"

Doc B MD replied Aug 25, 2010 to The "THOUGHT BUBBLE" TWILIGHT SAGA DISCUSSION. Can you add another bubble full of thought to these, on going conversations? Just what do you think these Twi-Characters were thinking, or saying anyway

138 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Julitza

"Dear Manuel, You make a very powerful point. (as usual) You said: (If Bella hadn't…"

Doc B MD replied Aug 15, 2010 to Using "The Twilight Saga" to study Stephanie Meyer's writing style. Analyzing the literary strengths and weaknesses of her works.

27 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Dear Twi-Alice, Thank you for your kind compliment, You make an excellent point. Edw…"

Doc B MD replied Jul 24, 2010 to WHY DID BELLA "FIT IN" WITH THE CULLENS? AND WHY DID SHE FIT IN WITH THEIR WORLD?

20 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Dear Renesmee's Mom, There were some great moments in the fight scene. One was the w…"

Doc B MD replied Jul 6, 2010 to BETTER THAN THE BOOK, "ECLIPSE" MOMENTS ? Were there any moments in the movie "Eclipse" that you thought were even better than the Novel's?

45 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Autumn Traylor

"Interestingly "Deadly Hallows is being released as a 5 hour, 2 part movie."

Doc B MD replied Jul 5, 2010 to Am I the only one....?

57 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Xyra Silverleaf

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service