The Twilight Saga

Aya Tabachnikov's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Doc, “The mind has exactly the same power as the hands: not merely to grasp th…"

Aya Tabachnikov replied Oct 31, 2010 to The Vampire Genre, literary memes, and the "Twilight Saga."

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"Thank you for agreeing with my thoughts it makes me fell happier knowing that I’m no…"

Aya Tabachnikov replied Feb 23, 2010 to EDWARD’S GIFT: If you were offered Edwards Edward’s “gift,” of hearing the thoughts of all those around you, would you accept it?

46 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by KB Wolfe

"hope* not hop, sorry"

Aya Tabachnikov replied Nov 17, 2009 to EDWARD’S GIFT: If you were offered Edwards Edward’s “gift,” of hearing the thoughts of all those around you, would you accept it?

46 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by KB Wolfe

"Just some books I have read that are related to vampires and I think you mght like.…"

Aya Tabachnikov replied Nov 17, 2009 to Everyone knows that the “Twilight Saga” is the best Vampire STORY of all time! BUT what were the next THREE best stories?

29 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by j..

"I would think about it for as long as I could, but I think I would eventually decide…"

Aya Tabachnikov replied Nov 17, 2009 to EDWARD’S GIFT: If you were offered Edwards Edward’s “gift,” of hearing the thoughts of all those around you, would you accept it?

46 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by KB Wolfe

"Hold on! Look at this!! It's the perfect discription of the book!!!!!!! I…"

Aya Tabachnikov replied Sep 1, 2009 to Bella's Wedding Dress, which one is your favorite ? (post your own favorite)

101 May 23, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"I think it would be a cobination of these 3 dresses. Old fashion with modern fla…"

Aya Tabachnikov replied Sep 1, 2009 to Bella's Wedding Dress, which one is your favorite ? (post your own favorite)

101 May 23, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Dear Doc, Edward's monster was the worst part of him. It is his anger, pain, lust, p…"

Aya Tabachnikov replied Aug 22, 2009 to Edward's Monster ! What was it ? What affected it ? Does everyone have a monster ?

22 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Kaxxandra

"It excited her, I think, because she had never felt true fear. It was a new thing fo…"

Aya Tabachnikov replied Aug 9, 2009 to And The Second Day Was Worse: Because Edward Wasn't There !.... BUT WHY!

24 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Day two was worse for Bella because she fells bad because she belives she some how m…"

Aya Tabachnikov replied Aug 9, 2009 to And The Second Day Was Worse: Because Edward Wasn't There !.... BUT WHY!

24 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Doc B M.D.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service