The Twilight Saga

Anita's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally agree with you. thanks for your reply."

Anita replied Jun 17, 2010 to If Bella married Jacob and had shape shifter childern how do you think they would react to Edward?

68 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Alicia Mickan

"excellent reply Doc! thank you so much for all the info. :) very thought provoking."

Anita replied Jun 15, 2010 to If Bella married Jacob and had shape shifter childern how do you think they would react to Edward?

68 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Alicia Mickan

"very interesting JJ. I wonder if they smelled sweet to Billy as well. since he may…"

Anita replied Jun 14, 2010 to If Bella married Jacob and had shape shifter childern how do you think they would react to Edward?

68 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Alicia Mickan

"I actually have another question for you JJ, what do you think Jacob would do if lik…"

Anita replied Jun 14, 2010 to If Bella married Jacob and had shape shifter childern how do you think they would react to Edward?

68 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Alicia Mickan

"yes, I hate using the words letting and allow her to do anything because he is just…"

68 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Alicia Mickan

"no I really dont think jacob would. if he imprinted on someone he would be happy and…"

68 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Alicia Mickan

"JJ I think you have a point. I dont think it is in Jacob to ever deliberately hurt a…"

68 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Alicia Mickan

"thank you.. and I totally understand your head in circles. lol I have been like that…"

68 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Alicia Mickan

"thank you for your reply. I like hearing others thoughts so drift away. lol :)"

68 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Alicia Mickan

"haha, very funny and interesting to read Doc thanks for your reply. :) I have a que…"

68 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Alicia Mickan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service