The Twilight Saga

Doc B MD's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (684) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Daisy, You make a VERY POWERFUL point. "MORALS!" Morals profoundly helped Carl…"

Doc B MD replied Sep 28, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"Dear Renesme's Mother, You make great points. I think that Carlisle did strive to b…"

Doc B MD replied Sep 26, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"from Rose Bella: Dear Doc! Yes ,i agree with you,maybe Alice had suffer from Post-T…"

Doc B MD replied Sep 26, 2010 to Did Alice love the "Older Vampire." The one who saved her life?

12 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"As Carlisle's story shows; It is best to have both Mon and Dad pulling for you. http…"

Doc B MD replied Sep 25, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"Dear Shannon, Thanks for your kind compliment. So many of us (Twi-hards) delight in…"

Doc B MD replied Sep 24, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"Dear Manuel, As always you hit on many excellent points. Your point : "But the man…"

Doc B MD replied Sep 24, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"Dear Nycmarie, You certainly are right the 1640s were a volatile time for both Engl…"

Doc B MD replied Sep 23, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"Dear Shannon, You say it represents both the split between fathwer and son AND the t…"

Doc B MD replied Sep 23, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"Dear KB, I agree I think that Carlisle's father was very strict. Understanding Car…"

Doc B MD replied Sep 22, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"From Buffy: Since he left us no letters, diaries, or other personal papers to tel…"

Doc B MD replied Sep 20, 2010 to Bella to Mike: Quote, "I am writing my English term paper on the topic: 'Was Shakespeare's portrayal of women misogynistic?"

16 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service