The Twilight Saga

Andrea M. Valenzuela's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it is possible that Jacob could imprint on someone else but if Renesmee did…"

Andrea M. Valenzuela replied Mar 25, 2011 to What if????

10 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Claire

"I agree that Twilight could of done alittle bit better. They left scenes out of the…"

Andrea M. Valenzuela replied Mar 25, 2011 to Rosenburg and Catherine Hardwicke

18 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Andrea M. Valenzuela

"I think Kristen and Rob would win kiss of the year award."

Andrea M. Valenzuela replied Jul 9, 2010 to An Open Discussion On All Topics Related To "Eclipse" And All TWI-Current Events.

657 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by JJ

"The movie was awesome!!!"

Andrea M. Valenzuela replied Jul 9, 2010 to An Open Discussion On All Topics Related To "Eclipse" And All TWI-Current Events.

657 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by JJ

"I love the part where edward gives Bella the ring. Also when she tries to seduce Edw…"

Andrea M. Valenzuela replied Jun 5, 2010 to What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Novel "Eclipse" (The Scene, Or Quote That You Enjoyed The Very Most)

44 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"I think it was wrong for Jacob to kiss Bella. Edward was very upset. It did make Bel…"

Andrea M. Valenzuela replied Jun 5, 2010 to Was Jacob right to do what he did?

28 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Anita

"Yes, he wanted to kill her in the begining but then in the end they fall in love."

Andrea M. Valenzuela replied Jun 5, 2010 to Ever thought of this???

23 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kairi

"I love when he proposes to Bella. She seems nervous about the whole thing. I was hap…"

Andrea M. Valenzuela replied Jun 5, 2010 to "The Proposal" A Scene Analyses, From The Novel "Eclipse." What Do You Think Bella Swan and Edward Really Felt About His Proposal? And, "How Did You Feel As You Read the story Of Edward's Proposal?

28 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"These pictures are awsome!!! They look so much in love. Thanks for showing them."

Andrea M. Valenzuela replied Jun 5, 2010 to Pictures .... Don't know if anyone has those.... Enjoy!

10 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"I think she had a right to know but it could have ruined Bella and Edwards relations…"

Andrea M. Valenzuela replied Jun 5, 2010 to Should Jacob have done this??

29 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Mz Twilight Obsessed

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service