The Twilight Saga

Renesmee's Mother's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Even thou I think Miss Foy is a beautiful girl I think she looks to old for the part…"

Renesmee's Mother replied Feb 12, 2012 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"You have to remember when they made Twilight they had an very small budget. They had…"

Renesmee's Mother replied Dec 2, 2011 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"I agree with you, People that havent read the books and have only seen the movies ju…"

Renesmee's Mother replied Mar 11, 2011 to Stephenie Meyers Website

7 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Tracey Nicole Faircloth

"http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/index.html This is the link!! I am so excited to see B…"

Renesmee's Mother replied Mar 11, 2011 to Stephenie Meyers Website

7 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Tracey Nicole Faircloth

"I don't think has anything to do with a certain age! but on the maturity level and e…"

Renesmee's Mother replied Feb 11, 2011 to "TO BE OR NOT TO BE A WOMAN!" OR, Bella Swan ? "How old does a girl have to be, to be a woman?"

10 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Trisha Brown

"Do you think that "Twilight" is such a powerful meme and genre altering work that it…"

Renesmee's Mother replied Oct 31, 2010 to The Vampire Genre, literary memes, and the "Twilight Saga."

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"If Bella was right and: And it is best for women to marry men "In their own age rang…"

Renesmee's Mother replied Oct 5, 2010 to What's Up With Phil? Was Bella Right? Is It Just Asking For Trouble For A Woman To Marry Someone Outside Of Her Own "Age Group?"

12 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by OneDirectioner♥

"TThere is a lot of “what if’s” ......... If Bella never jumped Edward would have com…"

Renesmee's Mother replied Oct 4, 2010 to If Bella and Jacob had married. And sixty years later Jacob had imprinted on "a second wife" what would have happened?

4 Oct 13, 2010

"Do you think that Bram Stoker modeled Dracula after a real type of person? I think i…"

Renesmee's Mother replied Oct 4, 2010 to Are Vampires Stereotypes of a real type of human being? OR: Did Bram Stoker (the author of the novel "Dracula") model his "monster" after a real type of human?

2 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Renesmee's Mother

"I think the grief that Edward felt helped him overcome the lust for Bella’s blood. A…"

Renesmee's Mother replied Oct 4, 2010 to Edward's temporary belief that Bella was dead, "destroyed" much of his "blood lust," his desire for her blood. Why was that?

6 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by pat

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service