The Twilight Saga

Doc B M.D.'s Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"    I agree. I thought that adding moments of background music from previous movies…"

Doc B M.D. replied Nov 21, 2011 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"Did the actresses they cast to play " The Young Renessmes" match what you envisioned…"

Doc B M.D. replied Nov 21, 2011 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"Dear Isabella, I agree. How did you like the final image of Bella. Did you stay in t…"

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"Dear Dawn Rose, You make excellent points. Bella did seem different from the very be…"

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"  My answer is that, I don't know. But this question reminds me Sigmund Freud's famo…"

Doc B M.D. replied Jan 8, 2011 to How Do You Feel That Bella "SUBCONSCIOUSLY" Felt About Her Mother Renee?

6 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Dear Lauralynn, People certainly can die from broken hearts. We forget how powerful…"

Doc B M.D. replied Jan 4, 2011 to WHY Didn't Bella Take Her Life?

15 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Samantha Lynne Smith

"Hi Nalisha, It is good to hear from you. I took a little time off too. You make exce…"

Doc B M.D. replied Jan 4, 2011 to What "Exactly" do you think Carlisle DID?

8 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Michelle Monroe

"Dear Dawn, You make a wonderful point. Would their love be able to last. I had fun w…"

Doc B M.D. replied Jan 4, 2011 to Could Bella And Edward's relationship, Have "Made It," In Real Life In Your High School? If Edward had Been Human?

6 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Dear Michelle, You make a wonderful point. Isn't love fascinating. We meet thousands…"

Doc B M.D. replied Jan 4, 2011 to Could Bella And Edward's relationship, Have "Made It," In Real Life In Your High School? If Edward had Been Human?

6 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Dear Redejb  You make a wonderful point. A significant part of Edward's appeal to Be…"

6 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Doc B M.D.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service