The Twilight Saga

layla's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (195) Replies Latest Activity

"  Caramella Im sorry if u felt i said something wrong. I dont like animosity espe…"

layla replied Jan 7, 2011 to People's Choice Awards

41 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Carol Wyatt

"lol jj u realy made lol my dear husband is looking @ me and SHH. I think if u watch…"

41 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Carol Wyatt

"What did he say? i forgot so please if you dont mind refresh my memory. Was it bad?"

41 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Carol Wyatt

"She was getting up to receive her award. I dont see the big deal. We love taylor too…"

41 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Carol Wyatt

"JJ i doubt that people are tired, but i must say the hatred towards certain camps ha…"

41 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Carol Wyatt

"No, i think you are wrong. AJ has a strong following so doe JA . KS was nominated am…"

41 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Carol Wyatt

"White Rose Discussion Question: What do you think were SOME of the feelings that Edw…"

layla replied Sep 13, 2010 to "Hungers, that I don't even understand. Hungers that are foreign to me.".... "Is it always like this?"

11 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"Yes JJ not very nice but funny non the less... I like Rob, love his personality BUT.…"

layla replied Aug 16, 2010 to The "THOUGHT BUBBLE" TWILIGHT SAGA DISCUSSION. Can you add another bubble full of thought to these, on going conversations? Just what do you think these Twi-Characters were thinking, or saying anyway

138 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Julitza

"i Just thought this was funny... probably intended 4 the papzz "

layla replied Aug 15, 2010 to The "THOUGHT BUBBLE" TWILIGHT SAGA DISCUSSION. Can you add another bubble full of thought to these, on going conversations? Just what do you think these Twi-Characters were thinking, or saying anyway

138 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Julitza

"Yayyyy the pictures stay:D I'll drink to Victory hehehehe:D Wait... does this mean i…"

layla replied Jul 30, 2010 to "It Was Pathetic. More Than Pathetic, It Was Unhealthy." Analyzing Bella Swan's Self Dialog.

24 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by ShannonP

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service