The Twilight Saga

lexisss's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"chapter 20: compromise is my absolute favorite part!"

lexisss replied Jun 4, 2010 to What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Novel "Eclipse" (The Scene, Or Quote That You Enjoyed The Very Most)

44 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"he said that he did not because he did not want to upset carlisle"

lexisss replied Jan 22, 2010 to Why Didn't Edward Kill Bella Immediately ? Reasons ?

44 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"bella and edward. they connect on a level that her and jake dont have."

lexisss replied Dec 2, 2009 to Which Relationship (Edward And Bella’s Or Jacob And Bella’s) Do You feel Would Have A Greater “Scientific” Provability Of Surviving “In The Long Term?” Asked on behalf of Professor

13 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Scarlett Rose

"edward is more handsome . jake is more phyiscally attractive"

lexisss replied Dec 2, 2009 to Edward Cullen Or Jacob Black: Which One Do You Feel Is The More Handsome Or Physically Attractive ? A Question In Two Parts.

71 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by KB Wolfe

"The Titanic and The Notebook ."

lexisss replied Nov 7, 2009 to Romance Movie Lovers Challenge! Other than “Twilight” which of these 100 were your favorite Romance Films ?

161 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"two words, hell yes!"

lexisss replied Nov 6, 2009 to Is Edward Cullen a Person?

48 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"There is different ways to look at this. I do agree that it made Edward committed to…"

lexisss replied Nov 3, 2009 to You Are My Life Now ! Did These Words Commit Edward To Bella For Life ? The Great Austin Debate, year four!

15 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"i think she should either do new moon in edward's perspective like midnight sun or c…"

lexisss replied Nov 1, 2009 to Which “Twilight Saga” story line would you like Stephanie to publish, as a novel next? Alice’s story? Edward’s story? Bella and Nesse versus Aro’s story? Or ????

75 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"NO WAY! this book would have been terrible that way ! it would kill the whole story…"

lexisss replied Oct 28, 2009 to Do you think the Twilight series would have been as popular if Bella was the Vampire and Edward was the Human ?

19 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Moni Sue

"i know think that would happen . it would be terrible and ruin the book"

lexisss replied Aug 14, 2009 to So Do You Think.......

10 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by vamp youta

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service