The Twilight Saga

Robyn's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I think they loved eachother, although for Alice in a parternal way, and the ol…"

Robyn replied Sep 18, 2010 to Did Alice love the "Older Vampire." The one who saved her life?

12 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"i think his emotions, especialy with how emotionallychaged he is, just have been at…"

Robyn replied Sep 18, 2010 to Did Alice love the "Older Vampire." The one who saved her life?

12 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"Well, there's not much I can say after all the intelligent comments here thus far, b…"

Robyn replied Sep 13, 2010 to "Rolling Stone Magazine's" review of "Twilight." How do you feel about their conclusions? And, how would you respond to their re-viewer's opinions?

16 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"I always thought that Edward's comment quite literally was his sexual awakening. He…"

Robyn replied Sep 13, 2010 to "Hungers, that I don't even understand. Hungers that are foreign to me.".... "Is it always like this?"

11 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"" I couldn’t allow him to have this level of influence over me. It was pathetic. Mor…"

Robyn replied Jul 28, 2010 to "It Was Pathetic. More Than Pathetic, It Was Unhealthy." Analyzing Bella Swan's Self Dialog.

24 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by ShannonP

"I think Bella knew the moment she set eyes on the Cullen's that there was something…"

Robyn replied May 28, 2010 to What Do You Think Were Bella's Strongest Clues (Semiotics) That Led Her To Discover, That Her Biology Partner, Edward Cullen, Was A Vampire?

31 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Natshane

"After mulling this over, I think I agree with JJ. Alice can't see through the wolves…"

Robyn replied May 18, 2010 to "Will Bella Ever Be Normal Again?" That Was The Question Charlie Was Indirectly Asking Alice. BUT: What was Alice's Answer? And Do You Agree With Her? Those Are The Rose Questions For Today.

81 May 25, 2010
Reply by Georgia

"Well dear lord I NEVER thought of that, but right you are, what a horrific possibili…"

Robyn replied Apr 16, 2010 to Renessme's Amazing Gift !........ What's it all about?

22 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by alycia

"I love Edward with all my heart, and I know he is always trying to protect Bella, bu…"

Robyn replied Dec 26, 2009 to "Do you really think hurting her is better than protecting her?"

16 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Jen

"I have been a fervent Team Edward girl forever, but I must say, NM has me considerin…"

Robyn replied Dec 26, 2009 to Edward Cullen Or Jacob Black: Which One Do You Feel Is The More Handsome Or Physically Attractive ? A Question In Two Parts.

71 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by KB Wolfe

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service