The Twilight Saga

ShannonP's Discussions (1,077)

Discussions Replied To (422) Replies Latest Activity

"To answer the first part of your question, so many books in YA fiction are following…"

ShannonP replied Dec 13, 2012 to Twilight as a meme: "The Nobel Vampire"

1 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by ShannonP

"This was clever writing.  I didn't think Rosenberg had it in her, but I was honestly…"

ShannonP replied Dec 13, 2012 to Breaking Dawn Part 2 movie **Spoiler Alert**

1 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by ShannonP

"I think that's a great observation.  It's also the first time Edward has been forced…"

ShannonP replied Aug 1, 2012 to How would you compare "Breaking Dawn 1" with the other "Twilight Saga" movies ?

28 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Fran

"Dear Doc, I love Alice, though I do have issues with her in the way she treats Bella…"

ShannonP replied Jun 12, 2011 to "Breaking Dawn" The Movie: Just How Much of Alice's Story Would You Like To See?

23 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Erika Koons

"Dear Doc,   Like most of the people who have responded here, I think there is no mag…"

ShannonP replied Jun 12, 2011 to "TO BE OR NOT TO BE A WOMAN!" OR, Bella Swan ? "How old does a girl have to be, to be a woman?"

10 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Trisha Brown

"Bree. Only because I don't believe Rob would sign on for another movie unless his pa…"

ShannonP replied Sep 26, 2010 to What movie next?

2 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by ShannonP

"What I think his father's cross means to Carlisle is that it symbolizes the fundamen…"

ShannonP replied Sep 23, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

"Dear Doc, I believe that Carlisle has deeply ambivalent feelings about his father.…"

ShannonP replied Sep 22, 2010 to What Was Carlisle's Relationship With His Father Like. And What Significance Did The Cullen Cross Hold For Him?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by nycmaire

""MS. G's bias against Stephanie's work might come from a "presumption on her part" t…"

ShannonP replied Sep 14, 2010 to "Rolling Stone Magazine's" review of "Twilight." How do you feel about their conclusions? And, how would you respond to their re-viewer's opinions?

16 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"Concerning the FYI story, I find it interesting, but I don't think it has any bearin…"

ShannonP replied Sep 13, 2010 to "Rolling Stone Magazine's" review of "Twilight." How do you feel about their conclusions? And, how would you respond to their re-viewer's opinions?

16 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service