The Twilight Saga

KimmieCullen - Black's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"Edward described Bella as his own personal brand of heroin and that her blood was li…"

KimmieCullen - Black replied Oct 1, 2010 to Edward's temporary belief that Bella was dead, "destroyed" much of his "blood lust," his desire for her blood. Why was that?

6 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by pat

"Hi Doc, Why do you think that Bella seemed to be so much more terrified as she awai…"

KimmieCullen - Black replied Sep 9, 2010 to Bella's emotional roller coaster like "stroll" through Port Angeles. "WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?"

18 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Fran

"Thanks Shannon, it's good to be back. I feel like i need to find my feet again haha!"

KimmieCullen - Black replied Aug 20, 2010 to Why, "It Doesn't Matter" matters so much in the novel "Twilight"

15 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by KimmieCullen - Black

"Hi, great question. I think all of the characters are a little shallow but thats pro…"

KimmieCullen - Black replied Aug 19, 2010 to If Edward was not so hot....

4 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"Question number 1. How did "It doesn't matter" Affect Bella, Edward, and the story.…"

KimmieCullen - Black replied Aug 19, 2010 to Why, "It Doesn't Matter" matters so much in the novel "Twilight"

15 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by KimmieCullen - Black

"I think the forbidden fruit is represented by the forbidden choice Bella makes of wa…"

KimmieCullen - Black replied Jul 23, 2010 to WHY DID BELLA "FIT IN" WITH THE CULLENS? AND WHY DID SHE FIT IN WITH THEIR WORLD?

20 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"1) What was it about Bella that allowed her to "fit in" with the Cullens and fit wit…"

KimmieCullen - Black replied Jul 23, 2010 to WHY DID BELLA "FIT IN" WITH THE CULLENS? AND WHY DID SHE FIT IN WITH THEIR WORLD?

20 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Jamie, I love what you said, that what you experienced is a big part of why you lov…"

KimmieCullen - Black replied Jul 22, 2010 to LOVE! What is it's worth?

12 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Jaime Needham

"At first i didn't like the ring because i thought it was too big but i've seen the m…"

KimmieCullen - Black replied Jul 19, 2010 to Bella's ring from the movie

48 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Xyra Silverleaf

"Debbie, great comments. I agree by the way, love is definitely worth the fall. You k…"

KimmieCullen - Black replied Jul 19, 2010 to LOVE! What is it's worth?

12 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Jaime Needham

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service