The Twilight Saga

Twinerd's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"My first love with vampire love was also Buffy & Angel but think thats different…"

Twinerd replied Sep 14, 2010 to "Rolling Stone Magazine's" review of "Twilight." How do you feel about their conclusions? And, how would you respond to their re-viewer's opinions?

16 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"I have to say this is just silly I don’t think the Twilight books promote chastity j…"

Twinerd replied Sep 10, 2010 to "Rolling Stone Magazine's" review of "Twilight." How do you feel about their conclusions? And, how would you respond to their re-viewer's opinions?

16 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Trisha Brown

"I just think saying that is utter rubbish!! It really angers me actually!!"

Twinerd replied Mar 17, 2010 to Associate Press Story: Edward Cullen, "A Repeat Female Abuser !" (Do You Agree ?)

23 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Rain

"book book book booooook!! heheheheheeee"

Twinerd replied Mar 17, 2010 to Do you like the lab scene in the movie or in the book?

3 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Elena Moreno

"I would love it to be 2 movies I dont think they could skim it down for one and we w…"

Twinerd replied Mar 17, 2010 to Kristen Stewart, "We are all committed to "Breaking Dawn." The question is should it be shoot as one or two movies?

71 May 27, 2010
Reply by Robin

"I would def want to go to get more of an education I would go where there wasnt goin…"

Twinerd replied Mar 17, 2010 to If You Had Been Bella, Where Would You Have Wanted To Go To College With Edward? (Re-post)

13 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Doc B MD

"Im Team Edward and my fav book is New Moon so I dont think it matters what team ur o…"

Twinerd replied Jan 2, 2010 to does your "team" affect what book is you favorite?

35 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Marisa Levy Marques

"Bella told him not to get her anything so Alice joined in so he could. So he isn't b…"

Twinerd replied Nov 9, 2009 to New Moon: Birthday Presents!

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Moni Sue

"I knew I was right hehe"

Twinerd replied Nov 9, 2009 to New Moon: Birthday Presents!

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Moni Sue

"I thot the present was from Edward and Alice? IM at work or I would check myself"

Twinerd replied Nov 8, 2009 to New Moon: Birthday Presents!

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Moni Sue

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service