The Twilight Saga

pat's Discussions (3,520)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"interesting.  i did not know ks's eyes were green.  i guess i never looked that clos…"

pat replied Dec 20, 2010 to Prejudice - A world of hate and ignorance - representation in the Twilight Saga!

51 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by pat

"see, i kinda saw it differently.  like after you have a devastating argument with yo…"

pat replied Dec 17, 2010 to Edward's temporary belief that Bella was dead, "destroyed" much of his "blood lust," his desire for her blood. Why was that?

6 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by pat

"i've thought of that too but in a slightly different way.  had renesme been a boy, s…"

pat replied Dec 17, 2010 to What would have happend if renesme had of been a boy and Leah had imprinted on him?

5 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"you, JJ. You're the one I replied to and you're the one who made the comment about t…"

pat replied Dec 8, 2010 to Prejudice - A world of hate and ignorance - representation in the Twilight Saga!

51 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by pat

"do you have a similarly hard time with Alice too?"

pat replied Dec 7, 2010 to Prejudice - A world of hate and ignorance - representation in the Twilight Saga!

51 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by pat

"I was thinking the same thing, Caramella. For the most part, i think cats and dogs a…"

pat replied Dec 6, 2010 to Would It Change Your Perception Of The Saga If You Knew......

17 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by pat

"I agree! there is more unearthing of the process left to do. Thanks for your thought…"

pat replied Dec 6, 2010 to Would It Change Your Perception Of The Saga If You Knew......

17 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by pat

"Caramella, you are So thoughtful! I love it! ok, first of all, i never said the Whol…"

17 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by pat

"Oh, I hope I did not sound like i was saying that you were questioning her writing s…"

pat replied Dec 5, 2010 to Would It Change Your Perception Of The Saga If You Knew......

17 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by pat

"Great, thanks JJ for telling us your thoughts!"

pat replied Dec 5, 2010 to Would It Change Your Perception Of The Saga If You Knew......

17 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by pat

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service