The Twilight Saga

Did anyone else throw there books at the wall when Edward left Bella in New Moon? And Who else is dying to see the new sequel?

When Edward left Bella, I sat the book down on my coffee table for a few days. Trying to go on a sort of strike, I guess. But eventually my curriosity got the best of me. Did anyone else feel this way?

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

When Edward left I put the book down and didnt pick it back up for 2 days bc I was so mad.
I was not mad that Edward left Bella what i can tell you is on the way to church i was sobbing uncontrolably and my husband had to take the book from me lol you could say that when Edward said " it will be as if I'd never existed" a small part of me died lol.... Then when Bella was thinking about kissing Jake well i called a friend and told her that all i wanted to do was punch Bella in the face for it!! as for the movie well i have the count down on my home page lol
yeah!!! i was frustrated when edward left. but finished da book quite fast cos i was eager to get to the part where edward-bella's reunion happens!!!!
I put it in the freezer. It killed me reading it the first time because it was like.... yeah yeah yeah whens Edward back, but the second time i read it i loved it, just learnt to appriciate all the characters and if you give it a chance it is pretty good.
YA TOTTALY I PUT MY BOOK IN THE FREEZER AND I HAD ICEICLES N IT IN THE MORNING ,IT WAS HARD COVER ,I GOT STUCK IT WASS SO HARD PULLIN IT OUT ! I WENT ON A STRIKE BECAUSE OF THE EDWARD LEVING BELLA THING
FUNNY! I actually did THAT! My husband thought I was CRAZY!
Then I started crying...and I am not "the Crying type"
(I did not cry when I put my husband on a plane for Afghanistan…but I digress)
I was in shock for days after reading that chapter!
GLAD I am not the only one!
actually i cried... when edward left... it was like i felt the way bella felt when she left edward...
but i really want to see what's going to happen next and when he will come back so i read and read...
kept waiting for the name edward to appear...
I read New Moon the fastest because I wanted to find Edward again. When he left her it was almost as though I was going thru a faint echo of the emotions with Bella. I couldn't believe it. So the first time I read it really fast. Don't you love how she did the pages with just the months? Genius! But anyway, after I read it for the 3rd time I was able to slow down and I really appreciate Jacob now.
Well I didn't throw my book across the room, but when he left her, I did stop reading. I called my mom because she has read all the books and told her that she had to tell me if he comes back. If he didn't come back I wasn't going to finish the book.
I have read all 4 books 6 times now and New Moon is still very hard for me to get through. Although am I able to read it now without crying. So I guess that would be a plus. Have a good evening.
i read new moon like 4 times and now im reading it a again because i didnt get it,i got so anxious to read the book i strated skipping pages!!!!!!!!!!!!after i found out edward was leaving bella and now im getting THE WHOLE JACOB THING!I HAD NO IDEA THAT THEYHAD A RELATION GOING,I GEUSS I SKIPPIED THOSE PAGESS

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service