The Twilight Saga

Don you think E&B would have fallen in love if Edward wasn't attacted to Bellas blood as much as he is?

Also do you think they would have fallen in love if Edward couldn't read Bella's mind?

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

I THINK THEY WERE MENT TO BEE TOGETHER SO EVEN IF HE COULD OF READ HER MINE AND WASNT SO MUCH ATRACTED FOR HER BLOOD THEY WHERE MENT TO BE FOR EACH OTHER !!!!
i dont think so because he couldnt read her mind or smell her blood he wouldnt have been around her
i don't think so. because those are the only reasons why edward actually paid any attention to bella at all. if her blood wasn't that appealing and he couldn't read her mind, edward would have dismissed her just like he dismissed the other girls in school. in the first parts of midnight sun, edward wasn't interested at her at all.
If they were true soulmates, yes. They're good perfect for eachother.
I agree to this. If their love was all down to fate etc. then yes. No matter what.

But if it truely was about her blood and mind then I don't think so.
Sheesh what a boring story that would be! XD
Good question! At first I didn't think so, but now that I think about, I think they still would. Edward would have still been interested in her and would want to know what all the hype was about (since everyone seemed obsessed with her). It would have peaked his interest regardless of if he was attracted to her for her blood or the fact that he couldn't read her mine. It may have been harder for her to maintain his interest though. Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic :P
no then she wud juss be any other girl
I think this is a really good question and one that is hard to answer. How much of Edward's 'love' is about Bella's blood and mystery and how much is about her as a person, all that she embodies? There is more to Bella than her blood scent and Edward's inability to read her mind. He certainly doesn't express much appreciation for her other qualities though he does comment on how beautiful he thinks she is or, is that her scent again?? I'd like to know Stephanie's take on this.
it's not about her blood!! he loves her and that's why her blood smells so good to him and if he could read her mind he would still be in love with her because he would think it's just funny how she is thinking about him most of the time ...
so i guess it doesn't make a difference because he is simply in love with her...
i guess, but he wouldn't have been attracted to her in the first place she would just be a normal girl.

I think they would have fallen in love eventually but it wouldnt have been as strong, if Edward could read Bellas mind in the begginning then her would have thought of her as quite obsessive
well if he thought that she was obsessive(if he can read her mind)then he might think half the girls at his school are(since he is supposed to be the most beautiful guy ever!!)..
but yeah i agree they would have fallen in love eventually..
Yeah (:
they would of had to sit next to eachother for the rest of the year so eventually they would have fallen in love HOWEVER
this just came into my head...

Would he of saved Bella from the truck?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service