1) What do you think of the concept of Fan Fiction?
2) Do you read Fan Fiction? Why or why not?
3) For those who do, what do you think of dramatic changes? Such as all characters being human, living in New York, etc.
- Of off cannon pairs, Leah/Edward, Bella/Paul, Jacob/Angela, Carlisle/Bella etc? (you name it, its out there)
**This is NOT for stories, but about the topic of fan fiction itself.
1. I think fanfiction is good I have been reading quite a few of them and I enjoy them there are some really good writers out there
2. I read them. I happen to enjoy quite a few of them like I said there are quite a few out there that are very good.
3. I think that changes are good it makes for an interesting story
Fan Fiction is stories that fans have written using the Twilight characters. There are tons of stories out there on every topic you can imagine.
There is a "group" on this site called "Fan Fiction" that you can check out if you are curious about the stories.
Another website is http://www.fanfiction.net/book/Twilight/
If they tried to sell their work and make a profit off it, than that would be illegal. But as long as it is done for entertainment purposes only, then it is not a copy right infringement. And most writers give Stephenie credit for the characters, and not trying to claim that they are theirs.
Stephenie is aware of fan fiction and she doesn't have a problem with it.
Let's not forget, fan fiction can be done about any book, not just Twilight. The first thing that comes into my head is Harry Potter. I am a fan of HP and I started reading some fan fiction about Harry & Ginny at the wedding (you don't need to know this, it's just a reference point) and they wrote it on the "adult" side and I was horrified. I know characters grow up but I didn't want to read that .
Fan fiction can be written about any published story out there.