The Twilight Saga

Would like to have everyone's input!

Was Jacob right to 'force' Bella kiss him?  Was Jacob right to trick Bella into kissing him before going off to fight against the newborns?  What should Edward have done?

Please put down any opinions or feelings of yours!  I won't judge or put you down!  I appreciate any input!!! Thanks!

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

honestly I have to say that I think the first kiss was wrong and he was way out of line for that one. I do have a problem with that one and even as much as I dislike Bella I was cheering her on when she hit him.. I did however find Charlie's response to it very odd when he was told about it.

the second kiss, the so called "blackmailed" one I dont see any issue with that one. I think he made it clear that he wanted a kiss and she had a choice to either give it to him or not. she chose to kiss him and in the end she could not lie to herself about how she truly felt about him and she could not hide from it any longer which in the end I believe it was because of her feelings for him she agreed to that kiss and not the so called black mail. anyway, that's MO.

what should Edward have done? he knew that jacob would do anything to win as would edward so they were both playing the game. it was like playing a game of chess or basketball. everyone scores atleast one point. and eddie knew it was all part of their game. so he reacted in game mode. good job to both.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service