The Twilight Saga

What is missing from Breaking Dawn part 1 movie, that you would have liked to see added from the book?

I have a few things that I wish would have made it in the movie. What were you wishing they had not left out?

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

The begaing when she was in the before car edward had brought her umm...and
The part with rose n jake got into it also the alice and jake moment n jake trying to imprint blow is a pic from bd2 I got it from the web
Attachments:

When I was in the theater and they skipped right over the before and after car parts, I was like WHAT THE HECK! I really wanted to see the after ferrari.

We may still get that in BD2.

The witty reparte between Jacob and Rose..."Fido."

Also how the relationship between Seth and the Cullens.

I really wish they would have done the fido part too. That was sooo funny. I wonder if fans who hadn't read the book were wondering why Seth was the only wolf at the wedding.

Nah, I think if they saw Eclipse they'd understand.  Plus he is Sue's son and the Clearwaters are good friend sof Charlie's.  They had to have been on the father's allowed guests.  :)

I think they could have worked in the part with Bella's truck being mysteriously broken and her having to drive the before car. I know the car is fictitious but here's a similar one. The dudes at the gas station taking pictures makes me laugh cause I know a few guys like that. Bella driving a bullet proof car is hilarious on it's own.

Very much so.  That was a fun part of the book.

I did like how we jumped right into the wedding though. Alice was wonderful.

Here's what I think should have been included:

* Charlie confronted with Bella and Edward's plans to marry;...to see all that suspicion, anger and laughter when Charlie thought Renee would be the biggest obstacle!

* The wedding first dance done to Flightless Bird (or maybe to Save Garden's I knew I Loved You,) ...and Bella / Edward's reflections in the window ( like a mirror)! I'd love to see if Rob is a smooth and talented dancer and if Kristen would enjoy moving effortlessly with Rob! Delicious!

* Jacob's flight in the Aston Martin in an attempt to imprint on someone and escape from Bella, Edward and baby Renesmee's first thoughts and togetherness as a family.

I would have loved to see them dancing like that too. When Bella looks at her reflection and describes herself like she's looking at someone else that is actually beautiful.

Then Edward takes a moment to bask in the beauty that is actually Bella.  “Have you had the chance to look at yourself?” “Um. No, I guess not why?” “Then I supposed you don’t realize how utterly, heartbreakingly beautiful you are tonight.” I’m not surprised Mike’s having difficulty with improper thoughts about a married woman. I am disappointed that Alice didn’t make sure you were forced to look in a mirror.” “You are very biased, you know.” He sighed and then paused and turned me around to face the house. The wall of glass reflected the party back like a long mirror. “Biased, am I?” I caught just a glimpse of Edward’s reflection-a perfect duplicate of his perfect face-with a dark-haired beauty at his side. Her skin was cream and roses, her eyes were huge with excitement and framed with thick lashes. Before I could blink and make the beauty turn back into me, Edward suddenly stiffened and turned automatically in the other direction, as if someone had called his name. “Oh!” he said. His brow furrowed for an instant and then smoothed out just as quickly. “What is it?” “A surprise wedding gift.”

http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/lets-re-read-breaking-dawn-togethe...

I love this site.

Agree with this too.  I almost thought we were going to get that when Edward took Bella for her surprise.

[I'm still annoyed that Sam ordered Seth away from the wedding.]

Ah, yes, telling Charlie and Jacob trying to imprint on any other girl would have been good additions.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service