The Twilight Saga

Yes, I heard that the jonas brothers are going to be in the soundtrack. They never read the books before, but they want to be in the soundtrack. I think it is a bad idea. The jonas brothers suck like ass. Once they are in something, they end up taking over the whole thing. Great! They will take over the soundtrack. Tell what you think
Emmett Cullen eats the Jonas brothers

Tags: Moon, New, brothers, jonas, soundtrack

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

NO JONAS BROTHERS!!! They aren't exactly the same type of music as what is on the Twilight CD...that would be a turn off for me!
I totally agree with Kim
same
I agree with u!! they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@
No! The Jonas Brothers is totally different from what the Twilight saga is. I feel that if they get on the soundtrack it would take away from how it's suppose to flow. Like the Twilight soundtrack went really smoothly, all the songs flowed together.
You are so right. Thier music would ruin the soundtrack for me. How can they write a song good enough for the Twilight Saga?
That will really suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OME IT WOULD BE AHH-MAZING!!!!!

i know that the music from the soundtrack is like COMPLETELY different from their style of music but i LOVE the Jonas brothers and i think that would be sooooooo awesome if they contributed to the new moon soundtrack ♥
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would suck ass they are the worst band ever i hate there music they suck at singing argggggggggggggggggg i thimk im gonna go in my room lock the door and scream and cry omg i hate this argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
I sooooo agree with you.
yah the would really suck are you guys for sure they are going to be on the sound tack
I don't like that idea at alll!!!!!!!!
i don't like the jonas brothers !
plus there type of music doesn't go with the movie and the sogns from twilight soundtrak...
DON'T PUT THEM ON THE SONDTRACK PLEASE!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service