The Twilight Saga

Yes, I heard that the jonas brothers are going to be in the soundtrack. They never read the books before, but they want to be in the soundtrack. I think it is a bad idea. The jonas brothers suck like ass. Once they are in something, they end up taking over the whole thing. Great! They will take over the soundtrack. Tell what you think
Emmett Cullen eats the Jonas brothers

Tags: Moon, New, brothers, jonas, soundtrack

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

omg as much as like the jonas brothers. i say helll no to them being on the new moon soundtrack. their songs are like pop and thats not what is on the twilight cd. so noo!!! what, there gonna sing burning up or sos.. dude no they would totally ruin the new moon soundtrack!!!!
I think they're tooooooooooooooooooooo pop.. toooooooooooo soft, just remember Steph's playlists when she was writing the books. There was no pop there!!
well if they had to i would choose when u look me in the eyes but i would never put it in the new moon soundtrack!!
OMG NO NO NO NO NO ! Im sorry I love disney.. but not disney CHANNEL.. all they are is another stupid little disney channel band that STINKS THEY CANNOT BE ON THE SOUNDTRACK I SWEAR TO GOD THE WILL RUIN IT ! TWILIGHT AND THE JONAS BROTHERS CANNOT BE PUT INTO THE SAME WORLD ! NEVER NEVER NEVER OMG I THINK WE SHOULD START A PETITION : D SERIOUSLY THO !!!!! THAT WOULD BE THE WORST THING EVER ! THIS CANNOT HAPPEN I AM STARTING A PETITION RIGHT NOW ILL BE BACK TO POST THE LINK SO YOU CAN SIGN IT (: AGHHHHHHH ! ! ! ! ! once again they are butting into something that IS NOT FOR THEM they just need all of the attention this is HORRIBLE so back off JONAS BROTHERS yerr all ugly and obnoxious ! NO JONAS BROTHERS!
**ill be back to post the link
I love the all caps and BOLD! lol It gets your piont across. :))) (fyi im not being sarcastic) I can just imagine me yelling at a friend they way you typed that out. lol you get what i mean???
NO!!!!! The JoBros are stuiped!
DO NOT LIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS!! and i think they would distroy the whole feel of the movie..!! arghh
OH NO WAY!!! I can't stand them they suck!!! I think linkin park, paramore would be better.
I didn't think they should be on the soundtrack if they don't know what the story is about.
so how they r going to make a song about it
I don’t care if they know the story and have read the books or not… their sound doesn’t go with the movies AT ALL! They are a pop boy band and that’s not the music that should be played for these movies. Industrial, indie, acoustic, ambient, alternative, experimental, and electronic music should be about the only genres of music to choose from.
HECK NO... omg jonas brothers for twilight? really? I wont watch it!!!! I hope they have better taste than that. They did an AWESOME job pickig music for twilight so i think they will do good on New Moon.
Yes!!! they did an Awsome job on the soundtrack for twilight. do everyone a favor and dont put them on New Moon. and yes their sound doent go well i agree.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service