The Twilight Saga

In case anyone hasn't seen it yet (and you want to), here's a full slideshow of the taping at the water fountain.

If you don't want to be spoiled re: the movie, then I suggest you don't watch. I admit, I couldn't help myself. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1BHZ4UQ2GA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fww...

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

ome, ome, ome... can it be November already?!
I loved that video.. November just cant get here fast enough to suit me...
I couldn't help myself, either. If the rest of the movie is as good as this, we are all in for a great ride.
I know I'm going to hear it from all from you for saying this... but I guess I like my men with a little more meat on them... Just wish he would put on a few pounds, it almost looked like she could knock him over and we know that's not possible !! Eitherway I'll take him however he will come... he is beautiful !!
But in the book it was as if he felt nothing when she plowed into him. Lean and mean is how I like it!
Wow! Just a little bit different from the book. Edward hides in the shadows and never made it out into the light, and it was from an alley and not behind a door. But I forgive them because I want to see anything New Moon in nature. Gotta take what you can get.
Lean mean and ready to take on Edward...LOL
I'm feeling the same way. I'm afraid to close my youtube link in case Summit somehow gets the slideshow removed. My kids are done with school and were stressing me out a couple of hours ago so I played the video and all was right with the world. Bella saved Edward and they're together again...

The slideshow has definitely ramped my impatience for Nov. As soon as those movie tickets are available, I'm buying them for 2 diff. showings!!
Amen Sista!!
Ohh... that sounds really tempting but I'd have to see it on the big screen first. After that, I might-- the thought of being able to watch it w/o the screaming teenagers would be tempting! ;)
I AM SO GLAD THEY ARE AT LEAST NOT SCREWING THIS PART UP--LOVED IT!!! I WILL BE IN AGONY UNTIL NOV.
so cute

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service