The Twilight Saga

I knew that I was having some weird déjà vu moment when I was online this morning.

Somehow I had already seen this image before. So I am putting this out there for you to think about as well. Apparently Kristen Stewart’s boyfriend is turning into a character straight out of the movie “Single White Female.” In an article by E-online it says that according to Michael Angarano he has no problem and is not threatened by Rob. As if! I know imitation is the ultimate form of flattery but I think he is taking this a step too far. Not only did he find a vintage pair of Raybans just like Rob, he also is copying the heartthrobs look. I am posting the comparison shot below so you can see for yourself!

Notice the haircut? Notice the stubble? Notice the leather jacket? How about the checker black and grey shirt? How about the skinny jeans? Or the t-shirt? I mean seriously, what is he going to do next? Try to copy his scent?

I think it is a little insecure to be seen dressing exactly like someone else, perhaps he is now becoming an obsessed Rob fan. What do you think?

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

I always will thik Rob wears it best. He will always be my favorite cutie patutie.
Maybe they all wish to be more like Rob a.k.a Edward. SO many women wish there could be more Edward's in the world. Or at least men who act like Edward...so much a gentleman!!!
Anyone else wonder where Michael was on Kristen's birthday??? Seems a little odd that he wouldn't have made an appearance for her big day....
Well, I guess Michael must be feeling a tad bit jealous, so much that he's insecure in his own skin. He is definitely copying Robert.I must say that Robert carries his look much better!! :)
Michael had this hair cut/bread before Rob did and also the clothes are just whats fashionable at the moment
hands down Rob wears it better !!!!!!! kristen needs to lose michael and get with Rob !!!
Well at least I wasn't imaging things when I saw that! A Rob Clone!
rob of course!!!!
someone is a little insecure!!! sorry rob wears it better:) mmmaauuuuhhhhhh!!!
He might could try, but he'll never look like Rob. Poor Kristen, she probably laughs at her boyfriend behind his back.
Yea but I almost wonder if she isnt dressing him that way herself... You know what I mean..Lil changes here adn there, that maybe he doesnt notice, until one day.. BAM.. Robert Clone
lol if that's it that would be so hilarious. Only prob is one is "Scruffy Hott" and one is just scruffy.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service