The Twilight Saga

Ok - I'm not trying to be (overly) negative about the film but they're are some details in the film I find amusing. What little things have you noticed the second, third, fourth (you get my point) time around?

Views: 305

Replies to This Discussion

redish
Russett colored
The more I watch the movie, the more disgruntled I become. Bella just seems like an obsessed teenager and Edward a stalker. Edward is forever walking up to Bella and saying 'we shouldn't be friends'. He seeks her out to tell her. There was just so much MORE to the book and the story than is portrayed. Those I've talked to who see the movie and haven't read the book really dislike it.

Also, did you notice the teacher (who is great, btw) has more lines than Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Alice and Carlisle?
I love how you said he seeks her out to tell her they shouldn't be friends. LMAO! He kinda does.
I have notice that too, what is up with that?! I think the director was smoken something, LOL; when she laid out this movie. It could have been so much better. don't get me wrong I love Twilight, but they trimmed it to much from the book to the movie.I wish I would have waited to read the second book until after the movie came out because the director that is doing the New Moon also directed a few of the Harry Potter series and those where trimmed to the bone as well. hope not with this one too.
Oh thank you !! I thought I might be the only one trying to figure that one out?!
So agree! What was that all about?
yeah that part was a little weird.
It was funny when Edward said"I had an adrenaline rush, its very common, you can google it" ....I loved it haha
I actually liked that little additional line too, hilarious! I think just the word google is funny anyway, him saying it made it hilarious.
you crack me up
So Twi.. with this post. I have officially taken over the first page....lol
I actually agree with that scene. Why did they put that in the movie. *still scratches head*

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service