The Twilight Saga

After i read TS so many times,i was reading Kim Harrison ,but i`m done.Do you know about some interesting books that would be nice to read?I`m sure you love TS as much as me,so our taste should be simillar.help me out!!

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

I just started book 5 in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. It's a great series, vampires again but very different from any you've read about before I'm sure, even Twilight. U should really try to read these in order if you do read them, it's much better that way.
Cirque Du Freak is a pretty good series about half-vampires and whole vampires.
Did you know this is being made as a movie due in 2010 with Paul Weitz Directing and helping with the screenplay?
I AM FINALLY READING THE HOST BY STEPHENIE AND I AM ALSO READING "THE IMMORTAL INSTRUMENTS " TRILOGY-RECOMMENDED BY STEPHENIE---ALL ARE GREAT---WILL BE READING NEW MOON AGAIN CLOSER TO NOV.
oooh,that`s great if u r reading The Host.how do u like it?i am interested in this trilogy what u r reading,who`s the autor of it?and bout the NM,i bet all of us are gonna read it close to Nov.:))
I WAS WARNED TO STUGGLE THROUGH THE FIRST TEN CHAPTERS THEN IT GETS GOOD-I AM JUST STARTING CHAPTER 6(AUDIO) AND I AM INTO IT ENOUGH TO KEEP GOING--VERY DIFFERENT STYLE FROM THE SAGA. THE M I TRILOGY IS BY CASSANDRA CLARE--ONLY HALF WAY THRU FIRST BOOK BUT WAS HOOKED THE FIRST COUPLE SENTENCES--IF I HAD TIME, I WOULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
ITA re: The Host-- slow in beginning and then really picked up. If you like the first book by C. Clare, you'll really like the 2nd one. I just started it and find the writing so much smoother. It's a really interesting series, isn't it?
I like Christine Feeham, Susan Sizemore, Larissa Ione, people like that - they are vampire/demon romance books but are very good reads.
I have read all 5 of The House Of Night books by PC Cast and Kristen Cast. They are an enjoyable read and get better as you work you way through the series i read books 4 and 5 in 2 days!! Got the 6th 1 pre ordered!
I'm so relieved. After I read the comment about the House of Night series on the previous page, I was kind of afraid to say how much I enjoyed the series. I read them quickly too and am anxiously awaiting Book 6 in November. I'm currently reading the Vampire Academy books by Richelle Mead. I really like them. There's 3 books right now and I'm partway through the 3rd book. Book 4 comes out this month. Love the strong female characters! I've also read Evermore by Alyson Noel which was pretty good up to a certain point.
I've just finished all of the Southern Vampire Series books that True Blood is modeled after. I don't watch the show but I loved the books. I'm currently reading, 'The Physick book of Deliverance Dane' by Katherine Howe. It has to do with the Salem witch trials and is very good.
Hey Girls! And i`m reading Black Dagger Brotherhood,and i LOVE them.They`re great!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service