The Twilight Saga

I thought it would be fun to find out how deeply addicted some of us are here..so give a few insights from either when you first started reading the books or now~

I'll start:

You know your addicted when:

When you just completed a chapter of Twilight, you go to get a glass of water and someone in your family asks you a question and all your really hearing is "blah, blah, blah" cause your mind is still in the book~

While reading Twilight you are thinking to yourself..I want an Edward,.. I want an Edward. (and you are happily married/two kids..ugh)~ lol

You get to the store as quickly as possible before your finished with one book to make sure there is no pause before you start the next one~

You just can't stop wanting MORE of this wonderful world of Twilight and join a remarkable group of over 30 yr olds who share the same feeling~ :)

I am sure there is much more.. (this is going to be a crack up!) what are some of your signs that you are addicted?

Views: 364

Replies to This Discussion

I love this!! I am almost 32 and have 3 young boys and wow..very in love with this series! I have read the series 4 times through and seen the movie 5 times..getting ready to be 6 tonight. Almost anything during a regular day will remind me of something from the books...I have been asking myself what is wrong with me. I was calling my husband ..my Edward! Thank goodness he has been pretty good about all of this.
What's amazing is the movie was pretty aggravating to me, but I still want to watch it. I would love to go to Forks and just see the town..even though the Cullens won't be there I wish they were!
I could go on and on...now I preordered the DVD set at Hastings and I am so excited to go to the party.....BUT...my mom invited me and my boys on vacation with her. I didn't even think about the dates....I won't be here to pick up my DVD and go to the party. I was seriously seriously sad!
I would even name my daughter Bella if we were to have another one (which we won't).
...When you start defending vampires to your husband!
But of course!
SOOOOO true!!!
Told my hubby to read the excerpt of Midnight Sun, Edwards POV, so he's be more romantic and might actually get a little more...
HAHAHAAHAH!!!
LOL!! I have yet to run across someone like that yet!, but the perfection part being Edward sooooooooooooo true!!
Very funny. I do have the habit of thinking, "he's no Edward".. when I see people..lol. . (or in the opposite case when they are good looking)...

Our thoughts on this will never be the same again..lol...Edward is perfection.. :)
when you think of reasons why you are better for Edward than Bella. I mean seriously she's just a kid. At least from my aged point of view.
I knew I was addicted when...
I got sick 2 weeks ago and read ALL 4 books in 3 days... :0)
When I've DVR'd all my shows so I can re-read the books again...
When I tell my husband trivia type things about people for the movie and he rolls his eyes at me...
When I'm re-readingthem for the 3rd time in 3 weeks...
I'm having "Bella" type dreams...
I read the books and could related to the 'boyfriend" & "bestfriend" scenerio...
UUUGGGHHH, so many more, but then you see how bad I have it!!!
you read it over, and over all the books just for fun, because you can't wait till the dvd comes out, and the next movie. or you just fantasize about edward all the time.
You work night shift at the hospital and are giving blood and you wonder if Carlise will walk around the corner.
I am always comaparing the men in my life to the Twilight characters. Like for instance, my roommate is my Jacob. he is my best friend but we are not meant to marry each other.. I have met someone that could be my Edward, but I don't think he agrees with me though. I have a friend that is am Emmett to me. There is a Rosalie and an Alice in my life as well
Hello my name is Aurora and I am a Twilght Addict....Boy now I feel better!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service