The Twilight Saga

I thought it would be fun to find out how deeply addicted some of us are here..so give a few insights from either when you first started reading the books or now~

I'll start:

You know your addicted when:

When you just completed a chapter of Twilight, you go to get a glass of water and someone in your family asks you a question and all your really hearing is "blah, blah, blah" cause your mind is still in the book~

While reading Twilight you are thinking to yourself..I want an Edward,.. I want an Edward. (and you are happily married/two kids..ugh)~ lol

You get to the store as quickly as possible before your finished with one book to make sure there is no pause before you start the next one~

You just can't stop wanting MORE of this wonderful world of Twilight and join a remarkable group of over 30 yr olds who share the same feeling~ :)

I am sure there is much more.. (this is going to be a crack up!) what are some of your signs that you are addicted?

Views: 337

Replies to This Discussion

I think we all do.
OMG.. I totally love that it is a crack house.. There is no help for us... That just made me laugh so hard.. Thanks I needed that.
Very true. Thanks for enabling me!
Erin #2 - i think about that every time it's rainy & cloudy. Of course when it sunny & cloudless i think about how the cullens would be stuck inside all day or off to the meadow ;-)
My DH has shaved his head now for 2 years, he used to have longer spikey hair that would be workable into a Robert like hairdo...so I've told him I'd like him to grow it back out.

I feel no shame.
I believe I'd let him hit a few things...OH no, was that an out loud thought?
That is so funny! You'll have to let us know what he does when you start calling him that! My husband would probably just laught at me!
tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard! Sherylyn you are too much - ok, not too much, just right for us!!!
You race home and hope for crappy weather, so your kids wont bug you about going to the park so you can get back online and join your online twi-hard friends

You thank god you had the insight to buy your kids Nintendo DS's for christmas, so they can play those and leave you alone to be Robsessed.
You know you're addicted when your husband, Fred, tells you that you can call him "FREDWARD" because he knows it's the only way to catch (and keep) your attention!!!!
OMG! I do the same with my husband!
When I initially cracked on the movie, but then sped to get the book the day after. Since then, I have read all of them about five or six times. I can't seem to start any other book-I have three others, but they're not interesting. I am on the sites every night, have ordered two of the DVDs for variety, waiting for the director's book and......waiting for my own Edward doll to get here. How did this happen? :) My kid thinks I'm nuts.....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service